DC KOF 2002 Single Attack Mode

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I just went through 32 guys in KOF 2002 Single attack mode on my Dreamcast and didn't beat it. Does anyone know if you have to beat every character or not?

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
YES.. you have to beat EVERYONE (around 40 chars) then after that you will fight Rugal.... but i warn you, the guy before rugal seem to be hyped-uped, who ever that the char is. (whether be it chin, maylee or ramon...)

me too i havent finshed it yet cuz of RUGAL:mad:

but if you just want to unlock Shingo, then just play Single Play 20 times...

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
roninbuddha said:
YES.. you have to beat EVERYONE (around 40 chars) then after that you will fight Rugal.... but i warn you, the guy before rugal seem to be hyped-uped, who ever that the char is. (whether be it chin, maylee or ramon...)

me too i havent finshed it yet cuz of RUGAL:mad:

but if you just want to unlock Shingo, then just play Single Play 20 times...

I can't beat Rugal either. I barely can with 3 guys, let alone one guy with half health.

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
I've gone past 32 fights and the fights still continue on even after you defeat Rugal on the 40th battle. They jsut get increasingly difficult. To be able to fight as Rugal, you eitehr have to defeat him one or just play single battle 20 times reguardless of how many battles you win. You have to win at least against one opponent.

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
wpp! Finally got Shingo! I just lost 20 straight times. Guess it would be better if I actually used him...i'll stick with Kusanagi, but he's cool to have around.