The Punisher arcade BOOT?

BigNick

Kula's Candy
think it's a quality boot or ever played one. I'm questioning if I should buy it.
Edit: just a side note, I dont own any boots but it's almost required to play this game without heavy modification due to the cps Q sound and battery issues correct?

Last edited:

Shin-Strider

NEST Puppet
I've never played a bootleg before so I really can't say anything about it's quality.

Personally, I'm looking for original PCB's and I wouldn't pay for a bootleg.

In response to your edit. I don't own any CPS boards yet, so I'm not too sure on the whole subject. I've always been referred to http://www.cps2shock.com for info on Capcom boards.

Last edited:

BigNick

Kula's Candy
Yeah, that’s great info for the cps-2 games. I've changed batteries on about a dozen CPS-2 games.
I know nothing about the cps 1 boards with suicide batteries or the Q sound boards. If I remember correctly the original PCB fix requires swapping sound boards with another compatible game along with replacing some program ROMS? Anyone got links to that info or if someone could detail the process for me?

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
BigNick said:
Yeah, that’s great info for the cps-2 games. I've changed batteries on about a dozen CPS-2 games.
I know nothing about the cps 1 boards with suicide batteries or the Q sound boards. If I remember correctly the original PCB fix requires swapping sound boards with another compatible game along with replacing some program ROMS? Anyone got links to that info or if someone could detail the process for me?

Here ya go:

http://www.arcadecollecting.com/dead/dead.html

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
My Punisher boot is completely different.
It consists of an original Capcom A board, bootleg B board and original C board. So you could say one third bootleg.

Arakon

Robert Garcia's Butler
that's a standard cps1 boot, I had 2 SF2CE and 1 Cpt. Commando board with the same layout.. they work flawless, btw.

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
The Punisher Bootleg has crappy sound, with crappy music.
DOn't buy Punisher boot, buy an original one

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
This is the Punisher bootleg (B board) I have.

punisher.JPG