!!!All About SNK DVD Box Set!!!? is this from snk??

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Its not bad if you don't mind the japanese. Kind of pricey but I still bought it and I like it.

Curt

apostate
out of curiousity, what all is in it?

And would a none Japanese speaker get much out of it?

dbarrett0928

Banned
IMO

Its more of a collectors item, i think...Maybe they will make an english copy...I wont buy unless they do

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Its only in Japanese and unlikely to get an english release. Basically its on 2 dvds.
The first DVD goes through the history of SNK and then goes through the making and hostory of the Neo Geo MVS and AES. It has interviews with people involved with the company and an editor from Arcadia magazine. Then it goes to a KOF 2001 tournament in Korea between the best Japanese players and the best Korean players but they were just highschool kids. Then it has videos of most of the neo geo games released from nam 1975 to quest of jongmaster.
The second DVD has a talk session between some magazine editors and people in the game industry basically discussing their thoughts on SNK and neo geo. Then it goes to the future with Eolith and Playmore and their hopes. Then it continues showing more game videos continuing from Super Sidekicks 3 all the way up to Rage of the Dragons. Thats about it.
I know some japanese so I can get the idea of whats going on. It might be kind of boring if you don't know japanese because aside from the game videos its all interviews. Its your basic documentary.