MS5: Pic of Cart and Manual available at NeoStore.

Ok, I really like the insert, I dig the Red theme, makes everything look cool. But that Cart Label is butt fugly dammit! 'Ready Steady Go" ? Thats sucks! It should just have the MS5 logo on there, and the label is ugly as hell with the white background, it doesn't match the insert!

I know it doesn't affect gameplay, but ugly is ugly and I'm callin it like it is. Only the Cart Label though, I'm happy with the rest of it.:)

ms5.jpg

Curt

apostate
yeah it is kinda ugly

I dont have any Red AES case's

I think MS4 is kinda ugly too though... (the yellow case and all)

Curt

apostate
Then again the Yellow Case for my MOTW doesn't bother me one bit...

but I'm a bit biased

its my favorite Neo game... and one of my favorite games ever

TonK

Least Valuable Player
GunstarHero said:
Ok, I really like the insert, I dig the Red theme, makes everything look cool. But that Cart Label is butt fugly dammit! 'Ready Steady Go" ? Thats sucks! It should just have the MS5 logo on there, and the label is ugly as hell with the white background, it doesn't match the insert!

I know it doesn't affect gameplay, but ugly is ugly and I'm callin it like it is. Only the Cart Label though, I'm happy with the rest of it.:)

ms5.jpg

I like it...

Waiting for my JPN copy to show up...

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
I think it looks pretty nice.

I'd need to see the cart label in person to make a call on it tho, I can't really tell what colour it is.

CarBaXinE

POSSIBLE SCAMMER - BEWARE
The insert itself lookes great!!, the cart sticker could have used some improvments though.

IMO Mslug 2 insert is still the best looking.