ALL rimm_rs MS5 preorders have been shipped!

rimm_rs

Banned
After 10 hours of driving yesterday, I got the MS5s from Shawn and today they were shipped.

I too special care to pack them carefully. I put a piece of paper towel under the cart so the SNK logo would not scratch the back. The game was wrapped in 4 layers of bubblewrap and put in a box with 2" of additional padding.

They should all get there safe and sound.

All packcages were insured, but not tracked (unless you requested EMS) that means the following:

USA: Priority Mail. Depending upon where you you should get your game Sat or Mon/Teus of next week.

Canada/UK/Germany/Everywhere else: EMS will take 3-5 days and if you had asked for EMS, I will PM you a tracking number. Otherwise I used insured airmail (per the original thread) and those packages **usually** take 5-7 days to arrive.

If they take longer than the alloted time to arrive, please LMk and we'll figure it all out.

If you need any additional information, please feel free to PM me.

Thanx and my best,

Ryan

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Even though I missed out. That was a cool thing to do on your part. Thats what being a Neo fan is all about. Have a safe trip there and back, Ryan!

Phillip

ajsega

Armored Scrum Object
Just want to give you my appreciation for doing this.

:)

Thank you so much Ryan on your Biblical effort. You truly know the value of the Vulcan philosophy of, "The good of the many outweigh the good of the one."

CarBaXinE

POSSIBLE SCAMMER - BEWARE
Re: if you are part of the rimm_rs ms5 preorder, please read this

rimm_rs said:
As of 12:20PM, Shawn sent me an e-mail to confirm that the ms5 aes carts are in his hands right now. I will be driving down to his place either late tonight or first thing tomorrow to pick them up. Either way (being a 4 hour drive and the
post office closing at 5PM), all copies should go out tomorrow short of a disaster.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanx and my best,

Ryan

Edit: typo fixed.

You Rock dude!!!, keep it up.

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Even if I didn´t take part in the preorder:

That´s what I call `serving the neo community´!

Damn cool!

whiterice

New Challenger
Thanks Ryan! I can't tell you how excited I am about getting my first NEW Neo game!

rimm_rs

Banned
I got all of the MS5 (selaed cases no less!!) and will ship them all out tomorrow.

Thanx for reading guys!