sam sho zero special loke test.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
SNK Playmore will have a location test of Samurai Spirits 0 Special in Japan from February 20 - 22, at the NeoGeo Land in Osaka.

at the small one i suppose.. ill prolly check it out for something to do :)

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Sounds very cool, be sure to share the love after you get back from the testing! :drool:

setsuna.lee

World Soccer '96
dont forget to try amakusa and zankuro
and nakoruru new move

wish yumeji still as complete as she is in SSZ normal with tons morph move love it

hope this SPECIAL edition won t turn into a CUT edition while thinking snkp yuki trying to rebalance the game is pretty scary idea

plz keep instant zero and RC in SPECIAL T_T

usually re-balance of a game is not good idea
try to equilibrate game ( engine etc ..) or characters usually mean cut or stop possibilities or change priorities, ratio its can be better or worst
ie cvspro or Z3 upper
CVS2 EO is mm consolized but got good balanceissue (pgroove stamina etc ..)
kof is a rebalance each year but most of time completely abusive or extreme

(GGXXR is half success in rebalance game imho but some good new addition )

Im not really annoying by the actual balance of the game
if the game turn bad ill continue on SSZ

Last edited:

Freelancer

Banned
Wow. I'm impressed by how quickly SNKP is able to get new Neo releases out as of late! Seems like they're working overtime to bring us the latest and greatest Neo software.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
ƒrƒ]ƒ‹Šæ’£‚Á‚Ä￾`￾`￾`￾` ;)
‚È‚ñ‚Æ‘A‚Ü‚µ‚¢‚È￾` *‚悾‚ê￾o‚µ*

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
Ž￾‚Á‚Ä‚éŽ￾‚Á‚Ä‚é‚æ￾B￾B￾Bƒjƒbƒ|ƒ“‚É‚¢‚é‚Æ‚¢‚¢‚È￾`￾@T_T

i really wonder if SS—ësp will make it to arcades here... coming few months after the normal one and we still don t have it nearby...

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
Wow. I'm impressed by how quickly SNKP is able to get new Neo releases out as of late! Seems like they're working overtime to bring us the latest and greatest Neo software.

:spock:

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Fran said:

Actually a second that expression... :spock:

SS Zero was not the game I hoped it would be... maybe Special will give us what you need, but I'm still not convinced...

Kaz

Freelancer

Banned
Fran said:

Remember back to the last two years when SNKP was still in the early stages of its rebirth? Back then, we were lucky to have 3 or 4 Neo releases per year. Well, it's good to see all the new releases trickling out from SNKP as of late. Not only are they continuing to evolve the tried and true franchises (KOF, MS), but they've also gone ahead and brought us SVC and are even resurrecting some long-dead series like Samurai Spirits and possibly even Last Blade!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah, but it is just a rehash/special version of an already released rehash/special version game... hardly an act of God to see it released this quickly... From all I've seen it looks like very little was changed, save a few new characters... Oh well, for me... I don't have SS5, so maybe I will get special... but, I am not chomping at the bit and kissing SNKP for it's release. Perhaps they should have just done it right the first time?

-Nick

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
yeah i agree with freelancer, ill take [releases in the vein of kof2k3, svc and ss0] over [nothing at all and a few diehards happy about the integrity of snk's history] anyday.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
Remember back to the last two years when SNKP was still in the early stages of its rebirth? Back then, we were lucky to have 3 or 4 Neo releases per year. Well, it's good to see all the new releases trickling out from SNKP as of late. Not only are they continuing to evolve the tried and true franchises (KOF, MS), but they've also gone ahead and brought us SVC and are even resurrecting some long-dead series like Samurai Spirits and possibly even Last Blade!

*awaits The Noble Truth soon to be spewed from Fran's thoughts*

I don't even have to wait for him to reply to know what he'll say to this -- or to know that I'll agree with it.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Freelancer said:
but they've also gone ahead and brought us SVC and are even resurrecting some long-dead series like Samurai Spirits and possibly even Last Blade!

Don't be so optimistic.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Give me BLOOD FOUNTAIN & the SPLIT INTO TWO fatalities and I am happy!! Not a whole lot to ask..and definitely not a big task to reinstall into the engine.
I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH
-BB

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
they better test the living shit outta this game too. I'm tired of SNK's bs as of late.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
No, not a lot to ask at all...but it won't happen because we all want it to.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Yes, give me rivers of blood and bring Genjuro's decibel level back to his SSII days. For some reason, after SSII, he lost some fire in his voice.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
I doubt they'll change the voices.

Still, it'll be interesting to see what else they'll offer in this version. Maybe we'll be able to see what other hidden characters they've got here.

Sasuke

n00b
^Most likely only the characters they announced. I'm preparedt to be dissapointed :)

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Sasuke said:
^Most likely only the characters they announced. I'm preparedt to be dissapointed :)

Someone said the official site says there is more info on the way about the game.

Whether that's characters or not, I dunno.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Not much of a test..only droppin it off at one arcade. Oh wait..thats about all thats left now isn't it. :rolleyes: According to what i heard they only tweaked it to balance some of the characters and possible add a few/make some playable. I haven't played it myself so i won't know the difference. I'm sure someone on teh forums will keep me up to date :buttrock:

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
buttasuperb said:
Someone said the official site says there is more info on the way about the game.

Whether that's characters or not, I dunno.

The official site doesn't say much... it says they changed the balance, added a new system, added new stages, added three characters, and at the bottom of the page it says:

AND... ?

So it means there's something else that's included, but they're not saying what. Maybe it's just a few more special moves for some charcaters, who knows. I'm not expecting much.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
hey if its better balanced and yoshi isnt so fucking powerful that alone will make me happy :)