Metal Slug 5 Has arrived!!!

Curt

apostate
UPDATE 2-17-04

2/17/04 The Metal Slug 5 home cartridge release has arrived, two days earlier than expected. All preorders/orders shipping today. As usual, MS5 posters and flyers will be included for all preorders.

Neostore.com has updated today with the following message

2/16/04 The Metal Slug 5 AES release may be as early as February 17th. Our shipment left Japan today and is expected to arrive tomorrow morning (depending on customs clearance).

----------------------------------------------

And also made the KOF 2003 Official US insert availible on Neostore.com
The NeoStore

Last edited:

kc

Belnar Institute Student
the game is a gem, until you see the boss.

total let down!

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I saw a brand new copy in one of the game stores today so this is a very real advance on the release date.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Neo Bomber Man said:
I saw a brand new copy in one of the game stores today so this is a very real advance on the release date.

In Japan ? :spock:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:
Sometimes he goes to Japan without saying anything ;)

Hehe, its easy to sneak out of Canada ;)

I figured he was in Japan, I guess I didn't notice him say anything lately though about being there.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
just in time for my birthday! But I think I 'll wait on it for a few months until I get some cash..

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
lithy said:
Hehe, its easy to sneak out of Canada ;)

I figured he was in Japan, I guess I didn't notice him say anything lately though about being there.

Yes, back in Japan. Posted that in an update on my site.

Anyhow make that 2 stores now. It's a bit cheaper over here too however I'm broke enough at the moment. Words of wisdom: buy your yen weeks before you leave, and never expect a good exchange rate when selling your cash out here, because frankly, you simply will not sell it, and thus will not have yen.....

Curt

apostate
Someday I'll visit japan

but hey I do have Japan town in In SF

Lol

It's pretty cool... not the real deal... but you can pretend like it is for fun!

lol

naitram

The Old Man
Sweet mine should be here Thursday.

I can't afford it, but that's what Neo is all about. :)

ajsega

Armored Scrum Object
I may have to wait an extra day or two because I am in the bulk US preorder thread but that is alright because I am getting it for a cheaper price.

Curt

apostate
I got an email today confirming my copy has shipped, Tracking NO# and everything... WHOOO!!!