UK 2K2 TOURNAMENT VIDEO (31/01/04) France VS England !!!!!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Whoa I had forgotten about this tourney that Ryan Hart threw. Thanks for the links Stephane.

(i would have typed in french but i'm too lazy right now)

That Ryan Hart is one talented son of a gun when it comes to fighting games. He doesn't act like an immature small child with the "2d is better than 3d", he just plays the games and dominates all fronts. What kind of a bastard goes to Japan and hangs with the top level Virtua Fighter competition, then Gets 2nd place at Evo 2k3 in Tekken Tag against the better Korean players, then gets 3rd place in Virtua Fighter against the best Japanese competition and still has time to dominate in KOF and Street fighter? One evil bastard thats who. I'd kill just to get my chance to play him in any of the afore mentioned games.

Last edited:

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
Did anybody else notice that a guy strongly resembling Tupac is in the last frame of the sixth video. Maybe he IS still alive, and he is playing neo!!!

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
From the videos that I watched, they all had Chang and Clark in their teams, two characters I've never even played with very much, except for the all random battles me and my friend do. Are they really that good of characters to be?

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
beelzebubble, do you think this french guys have a chance againt some of the best japanese kof players ??????

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
ugh, I depise file planet :angry:

Anyone else hosting them?