Neostore update

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
I need to get me a Neo Geo CD. I should never have sold mine.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I kind of miss my NEO CDZ all these years later. I just liked it's odd shape and they way it looked on top of loading the games a smidgen faser than the Neo CD. *But I got the MVS now and there's no turning back. :cool: Good to see that all forms of the NEO are being supported at teh Neo Store though.

MERCENARY X99

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Liquid Snake said:
In stock Neo CD system (NOS) is dropping to 18 now :)

Do you guys get a hard on when the stock #'s dwindle down or something?

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
I like the URL on the MV-1C picture.

mosaic

n00b
If I recall correctly, King of Fighters Dream Match 1999 on Dreamcast is actually King of Fighters '98.

The real KOF 99 on Dreamcast is called King of Fighters '99 Evolution.

Just FYI, for those of you hoping to get KOF99 that don't expect '98.

And for those of you who really would love a decent version of KOF98 with minimal load time on a non-Neo console :)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Briggs said:
I like the URL on the MV-1C picture.

LOL at first I thought he may have taken a pic from your site and still had hardmvs on it, so I sensed friction, then I took a look :p

htt://www.neostore.com

winter

King's Dry Cleaner
Not that it matters, but did anyone else notice that the picture of the KOF 99 Dream match is inside a Neogeo CD jewel case? Look at the Neogeo logo in the top right corner.

Anyways, I love my NOS neogeo CD top loader. I haven't had this much fun with a video game system since the SNES.

Shawn and Lizzie are really great people too. I was absolutely impressed.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Mercenary X99 said:
I kind of miss my NEO CDZ all these years later. I just liked it's odd shape and they way it looked on top of loading the games a smidgen faser than the Neo CD. *But I got the MVS now and there's no turning back. :cool: Good to see that all forms of the NEO are being supported at teh Neo Store though.

MERCENARY X99

You'll miss those CD-exclusive titles...........:glee:

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
If the NOS NGCD Systems went on sale for like $180 or $190 I bet they would sell out in a day or two!