Can some one tell me more about my Neo Geo AES I have the serisl here

c2ironfist

n00b
Hi All

thanks for droping in and giving me a hand..

I was just wondering what is the big issue with Neo Geo Serial #
I know it has something to do with the video output and all but thats about all I know.

My Neo Geo AES system is Jap version in pretty good condition. No problems everything works and looks well kept.

The Serial # is:

09A 049910

The 09A is in metalic writing and the 049910 is in black writing

Anyways.. if anyone wants to fill me in on what this means I'd appreciate it thanks :D

XSkater2099

Morden's Lackey
the serial numbers are teh production number, ther newest machine are in the 300,xxx for serial numbers, by looking at the number you provided, your machineis one of the first batches made, b/c it starts with a 0

the video out put and chip location was changed on later models, but i am not sure when those machines started being produced. (serial numbers)

ToeJam

Marked Wolf
Isn't there any way to rig all this stuff without soldering just to try it out first? There has to be a way :spock:

rimm_rs

Banned
XSkater2099 said:
the serial numbers are teh production number, ther newest machine are in the 300,xxx for serial numbers, by looking at the number you provided, your machineis one of the first batches made, b/c it starts with a 0

the video out put and chip location was changed on later models, but i am not sure when those machines started being produced. (serial numbers)

actually i have seen white boxed jp neos in the 400k range.