I NEED A VACATION FROM THIS FORUM!

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
roms requests, links .... etc. are prohibited here. you may get banned for doing so without warnings (I suggest editing your post and topic).

you can't ask for roms in these forums, all what you'll get is flaming, so you better forget about it.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
I would have to say that your original thread got deleted. You should quit while you're ahead. Don't get yourself in trouble. This isn't the place for those kinds of requests.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Re: I NEED KOF2k3

DoNuT kInG said:
many people, throughout various threads have said that they've got it so can you please post where you got it.

thanks

Fuck you.

I won't lie to you, I had it... I had it to see if I wanted it before buying. Thank GOD I didn't buy it. I then got rid of it. If you want the rom, I know the Neo Store is selling it now.

Spike

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Don't listen to these guys, here, I tracked it down just for you. No one else is allowed clicking that! If you do, I'm liable for nothing.

Q

qube

Don't you know that there is a heirarchy of rom users here. You are only allowed to talk about roms if you have been here for awhile, and proven that you are accepted by other members. Then, and only then, are you allowed to freely post that you are a rom whore :oh_no:

This is a new trend, that is probably why you are not used to it yet.

BTW, buy the cart dipshit.

Q-

RisingKnuckle

New Challenger
Ok listen up and follow these steps very carefully if you want to run kof2k3 through windows at full framerate.

1- You need the following. A computer with windows, the internet, a long rope and 4 carrots

2- Go onto google and type "bomdiggy", now listen up again you have to be VERY FAST for this to work. Right as you hit enter quickly jam 4 of the carrots into your CD drive. I cant stress this enough if the search is completing before you insert the carrots you will not get the rom.

3- Right now turn you speakers on full and click on my computer. Go onto the CD drive and it will tell you there is no cd inserted right? Wrong. Shout "SHAZAM!" into the speakers and notice how a new disc is detected.

4- Tie the rope onto the end of the carrots stick into the CD drive and yank them out as the computer is reading them.

5- Check your desktop, you should notice a new folder titled "kof2k3".

Enjoy.

FI0RIAN

Rugal's Thug
hi , i dont say emulating is good but when its for neogeo games i dont really see where is the problem as there are only something like 500 or 1000 copies of kof-2k3 who will be distributed and as far as i know all the copies will be sold , emulation or no emulation :p , plus in my county there are so few arcade place that even if i didnt have the rom i woulld nt be able to play the true game :p

well i say that but i dont own the rom ( lol iave a 56 k :D ) and i m plannig to save money as fast as i can to buy this game ;)

plus things like neorage can helps you to decide wich games you want to buy so i think thats cool :]

DoNuT kInG

Quiz Detective
FUCK THIS THREAD.

I'M WAITING FOR THE PS2 VERSION.

feel free to post in shit but i don't care

i realized that you get bored too quickly plus the PS2 version always gets a whole SHITLOAD of nice goodies compared to the neo.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
DoNuT kInG said:
FUCK THIS THREAD.

i realized that you get bored too quickly plus the PS2 version always gets a whole SHITLOAD of nice goodies compared to the neo.

Somebody boot this stupid asshole, please.

Spike

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
DoNuT kInG said:
FUCK THIS THREAD.

Go back to IGN you fucking hippie!

I don't speak very well English but....
I need KOF 2003 but version for Neo-Geo not for MAME,please give me site for I download this game,I will be very happy:D

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Shawn Michaels said:

In that case, you may lose a bit in the translation when I say: "fuck yourself".

This is a website dedicated to keeping SNK alive, not stealing from them.

Spike

RisingKnuckle

New Challenger
Shawn Michaels said:
I need KOF 2003 but version for Neo-Geo not for MAME,please give me site for I download this game,I will be very happy:D

Follow my instructions on this thread are the rom will be yours.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
DoNuT kInG said:
FUCK THIS THREAD.

You're such a fucking queen.

KDash9999

n00b
Shawn Michaels only joined yesterday and he is asking for roms? :P:, Who wants to report him? J/K