K', Kyo, Mai, & One Position Left Vacant

D

Devils Child

Kyo wouldn't and can't even touch K' in the versions before 1999. After his makeover, he became even more powerful than before, unfortunately for Kyo fans, K' didn't need a makeover, he was built perfectly and there is almost nothing about his character that needs tweaking. His uppercut is wider, covers more ground, he's a high-jumper, has long swift kicks, can move quickly into a rapid-fire succession of mini-combos. Kyo is a powerful warrior, even more now than ever before.

The only trouble is, K' was built from the ground up to be a powerhouse loaded with fast manuevers, swift attacks, and devastating special moves. I know I've spoken up on this thread before, but I can't help it. All you Kyo fans (I am one of you) try out K', learn him, use him, figure him out, then bust out Kyo, put them both side by side on your team, and go to work. Your third and fourth additions are up to you...

I usually roll with K', then Kyo, then Mai Shiranui, and finally Terry Bogard. Terry is usually the designated Striker. K' is my starting man, Mai is second, Kyo is third or fourth depending on if I want to fight with Terry.

K' is always in the starting lineup, as is Mai, Kyo and Terry split time as Strikers, with Terry spending the majority of the time as the team Striker. I'll say one thing, if I could find one more character to replace Terry Bogard that played like Kyo and K' but wasn't Iori or a different version of Kyo I would use them instead of Terry. Then I'd make Mai a full-time striker.

Who compliments K' and Kyo the best? Terry is the one team member that drags me down. I want another K' damn it.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Heh, great minds think alike. I was always a big fan of Kyo but when K' came out, I liked using him just as much. And I've always loved Mai, and not just her boobies. :multi_co: :multi_co: