How to make a conversion form MVS cart to AES cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSkater2099

Morden's Lackey
Ok.. i seem to be having trouble finding a loose ss4 aes cart... so i am thinking maybe getting a MVS cart and using my broken cart as the scarifice cart... how can i go about the conversion? Does anyone do these, i perfer a well know user. Also what prices range is is if i provide the carts?

thanks in advance for all the help.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
We are not allowed to speak about performing dark rituals and sacrificing carts to the Neo Gods, better look somewhere else.

XSkater2099

Morden's Lackey
well god fucking damn, i have a possible broken cart, its not like i am sacrificing a working cart.

but whatever... i guess i am never gonna get my cart fixed:blow_top:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
This forum was forbidden to talk about conversions due to it's close ties with SNKP... the info is out there, and if you look you easily find it, unfortunetly not here :(

I can't say I am for conversion, but I am much more against the censorship of it... still, we must respect the wishes of the site,

-Nick

kc

Belnar Institute Student
i found a site were it tells you everything(not joking)

but!

the first rule of the conversion club is not to talk about the conversion club

good luck-

rimm_rs

Banned
If you read what he is saying (assumming it is 100% true), he wants an MVS cart so he can take a chip or two and replace the one or two with issues in a (much more expensive) AES cart. Is this correct?

If so, I recommend JMKurtz. he can do the work. All you need do is send him the AES cart and a LEGIT MVS SSIV and then you'll get the fix.

This is not a conversion, but rather a fix of a broken cart. I think his choice of words was wrong, but what he wanted was fair to speak of on these forums.

Again I am assuming what he said is accurate.

XSkater2099

Morden's Lackey
Ok.. maybe some of you took this wrong, i am trying to Fix my AES cart, i just cleaned the fuck out of the pins and board it self with electronic cleaner and q-tips, i cleaned all the chips as well... hopefully this will work, i am at work right now, so i can not test my cart until i get home in a few hours...

praying this is the fix... and i am waiting for jeff to PM me back about fixing it, hopefully.... but we shall see in a few hours if all goes well. :crying:

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I don't check PM's very often, but you have a PM now...

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.