Looking for a job? update

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
In the update of february the 5th in playmore's website. It seems they are recruiting new people. I don't know if this has been talked about, or if anyone wants to talk about this...

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
they have always been recruiting new people since they opened. Last I heard they were looking for programmers that had console experience.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
It seems there are still a few openings left in the cutting and pasting department.

Last edited:

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
kafuin_gaira said:

I love Playmore, really I do, I'm just kinda disappointed that the bosses in Samurai Shodown 5 look like some of Tora Kouhi's more badly done sprite rips.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
i'm not disagreeing with you at all. thankfully gameplay overshadowed lazy sprite/bg reuse in that particular game.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
jeff bogard said:
In the update of february the 5th in playmore's website. It seems they are recruiting new people. I don't know if this has been talked about, or if anyone wants to talk about this...
you see your sig.. They should fire the MOFO that FCKED with IORI's head!!! They need to realize they should'nt try to make everyone look like a "powder puff". The SPRITES need RADICAL changes and I am just the man damn serious for the job!
-BB

Curt

apostate
damn, certainly seems like a dream job...

just think of what you might get your hands on....

Just think of what your couldnt get your hands on but would want to!!!