KOF2003 insert cover

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
p_neo_kof03_01.jpg

I say it's great. Good art by Falcoon, with a nice bit of design, great shading, great composition and nice bg.

POssibly the best KOF cover together with 2001.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Hmm... it's not bad.

Not as nice as the PS2 SVC cover, but still not bad.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
yep, that s a nice piece of artwork he did... for 18man/month he gives quite a lot of himself...

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Yep, the cover's nice alright:) !

How's life treating you beezlebubble! I'm a busy boy with uni every wekday and my part-time job on the weekend (changed to working in a games shop instead of Argos. I didn't know owt about jewellery anyway;) !) Any chance that once I've finished my degree you can introduce me into an English language school as I may just get back out there and teach if I can help it (God or Devil or both allowing:rolleyes: !)

Anyway, spring and summer will behere soon so at least the weather's getting better, which is nice to see.

Still wanna play KOF2K3!!!!! Is buying the MVS kit a ludicrous thing for a university student to do (I felt like I was possesed by some KOF poltergeist last night but I resisted;) !) Probably still to expensive anyway.

Take it easy and all beezle:) !

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
honeyman said:
Yep, the cover's nice alright:) !

How's life treating you beezlebubble! I'm a busy boy with uni every wekday and my part-time job on the weekend (changed to working in a games shop instead of Argos. I didn't know owt about jewellery anyway;) !) Any chance that once I've finished my degree you can introduce me into an English language school as I may just get back out there and teach if I can help it (God or Devil or both allowing:rolleyes: !)

Anyway, spring and summer will behere soon so at least the weather's getting better, which is nice to see.

Still wanna play KOF2K3!!!!! Is buying the MVS kit a ludicrous thing for a university student to do (I felt like I was possesed by some KOF poltergeist last night but I resisted;) !) Probably still to expensive anyway.

Take it easy and all beezle:) !

im good :) sounds like you are doing well, which is good to hear. game shops are always fun to work in (well not really but better than many jobs).

mvs is a bit pricey for a uni student.. then again maybe you are loaded hehe

if you need any help on how to get work at a language school ill be more than happy to tell you what i know and all the rest of course :)

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Nice cover indeed! I can't wait until we see Falcoon's future insert work! I imagine the U.S. one will look very similar?

JC10001

Zero's Secretary
I'm a pretty huge fan of Falcoon's art and I'm generally not one to complain about inserts. That said, I'm still not too crazy about that cover.

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
Shito said:
p_neo_kof03_01.jpg

I say it's great. Good art by Falcoon, with a nice bit of design, great shading, great composition and nice bg.

POssibly the best KOF cover together with 2001.

WOW!!
Very nice Artwork... :mr_t:

Time to preorder a huge poster...

Freelancer

Banned
I do actually think this is a great looking insert...definitely an improvement over the KOF2k2 "hot pink" insert from last year. It will be interesting to see how SNKP alters the US version.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Great cover art, I hope Falcoon never leaves us.

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
dragonwillow said:
I love it.
Except for Shen Wu's face. He looks like a pervert.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but funny non the less. :D

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
greyimp said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but funny non the less. :D

Imagine you're a little girl alone on the streets, and a man in a pink jacket comes up to you with that smile and sorta crouches down like that... :P

Mainly, its cuz his in-game art is so rage-filled, and suddenly you see this cheesy smile.

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
dragonwillow said:
Imagine you're a little girl alone on the streets, and a man in a pink jacket comes up to you with that smile and sorta crouches down like that... :P

Mainly, its cuz his in-game art is so rage-filled, and suddenly you see this cheesy smile.
Now I see what you mean. :lol:

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
wow , wonderful , the only thing that bothers me is shen wu's ears , they are so ..eh ..... big .

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Its good but I think the poster art would have been the perfect cover for this game.
Shen's head looks like shit in that illust imo.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
Its good but I think the poster art would have been the perfect cover for this game.
Shen's head looks like shit in that illust imo.

i d agree with that.
not really that great a cover.
not that bad considering what's been pumped out lately.
99, 2001, 2002 are just all about K'
which is nice i suppose, but boring.
i would be to the inclination that i would be better at scrawling
something in 5 minutes that would be better than that.
not to say all his stuff is bad. i thought the Svc ps2 cover was nice.