sonnnnnnnn gooooo haaaannn

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
yeah you would be the man to do this i think....

ive got a request.. i was hoping you could do and then capture some insane duolon combos for me...?

stuff like duolon->command grab->s.C->qcf+A/C->f+B->qcb+A/C->qcf+CD(into team leader ryo)->c.C(or standing)->qcfx2+AC->j.C->s.D->qcb+D....

that would have to be close to a full bar..?

ill try and come up with some others..

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
c'mon man!!!

maybe you are not interested...?

anyone else wanna do them?

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Would love to be able to capture, I tried that kind of combos with Duolon, and I would say that offensive tag into Goro Daimon or Iori Yagami can give better results.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Mushiki said:
Would love to be able to capture, I tried that kind of combos with Duolon, and I would say that offensive tag into Goro Daimon or Iori Yagami can give better results.

maybe but the point is that duolon can start a huge combo from:

1. his command grab
2. a LK or LP
3. a j.HK

no other character as far as i know can do that..?

maybe ryo can get a tag combo after his LDM or possibly (though unlikely) iori and anyone else with a free hit throw can get a tag combo after it.. duolon is by far the most useful character for landing those big tag combos though.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I just now saw this. You want a gif of this or something? I'm not very good at KOF 2k3 in general, and I'm having trouble adapting to certain timing with things, and I don't know how to use Dulon to boot, but I'll try my best to work on this.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
SonGohan said:
I just now saw this. You want a gif of this or something? I'm not very good at KOF 2k3 in general, and I'm having trouble adapting to certain timing with things, and I don't know how to use Dulon to boot, but I'll try my best to work on this.

captures.. you can host vids right? well suggest some combos and you could make a "big duo combo fest" vid or something.. id love to do it myself....

if you cant/dont want to then its all good of course.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Ah. Well I don't know how to make videos like other people do. That's why I make crappy gifs. LWK is the only person I know on this site that does stuff like that.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
you mean a gif slideshow? you got any examples..? might be worth a stab if making a combo exhibition with duolon sounds fun...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
looks good to me.. ive gotta give that evil ken one a try later tonight.