NeoStore taking pre-orders for King of Fighters 2003 AES

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Seems NeoStore just updated again. NeoStore is taking pre-orders for The King of Fighters 2003 AES US/JP. The set price seems to be $359. It's still scheduled for March 11th, 2004.

I know that I can't wait!

Last edited:

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Damn, $335 for SvC was bad enough but $360? I'm gonna have to think about this one...

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
The new releases of AES carts is getting higher, price wise with each newly game released. The Neo is one expensive ass hobby.

I should just e-mail SNKP my credit card numbers, along with my bank account information. Then I'll have to file for bankcurptcy. I wonder if anyone would buy me out? lol!

Paul Phoenix

New Challenger
This price is just a result of the fucked up US dollar !!!
Since the dollar is so weak compared to the Euro and more important in this case, the Yen, the price is getting higher, that´s all.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
MAN $359!!! I'm sorry, but it ain't no Metal Slug! Its just another KOF! Well I know some of the hardcore peeps will jump on it, but I'll definitely wait around a bit.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Relax boys. Neo Geo games have been the same price since playmore took over. They have always been 39, 800 yen. Its the current state of the dollar thats fucking the price up. Thats neither playmore's or shawn's fault. I'll personally play a wait and see kind of thing for this game.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
kobylka68 said:
Relax boys. Neo Geo games have been the same price since playmore took over. They have always been 39, 800 yen. Its the current state of the dollar thats fucking the price up. Thats neither playmore's or shawn's fault. I'll personally play a wait and see kind of thing for this game.

Damn the weaken dollar! I wonder if NCSX is gonna change there price on the KoF2k3 AES. I think it's still $349.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Ill second that notion...its gonna be one US HC for me. Even tho I have played the ROM (which plays surprisingly well) I just dont feel right playing them (ROMS that is) anymore. I will admit I thought the price would be more around the $350 range but I guess saving another $20 or so wont hurt me.

Last edited:

tbogard99

New Challenger
I'll stick with my NCS pre-order of the AES since it is $10 cheaper there and if history repeats itself they will probably get it a day or 2 before the Neo Store.

ray_7

Any estimate on when the insert pic will start to show up?

I wanna see which insert is better...

Curt

apostate
I have Kof 2003 Jap
and
Metal Slug 5 US preordered from NCSX:p

cubix

n00b
I never have had problems in Neostore, Shawn is a great guy, perfect business with him, so i prefer to pay 10 $ more and buy kof2003 in Neostore. :)

Greetings from Spain.
Cubix.-

playboycougar

Reese. ,
cubix said:
I never have had problems in Neostore, Shawn is a great guy, perfect business with him, so i prefer to pay 10 $ more and buy kof2003 in Neostore. :)

Greetings from Spain.
Cubix.-
That's my feeling too, you get what you pay for.

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
A big :lol: from everyone in Europe then. This is costing me LESS than SVC :glee:

Freelancer

Banned
Honestly, what's the incentive to pre-order aside from the posters/flyers? It's not like we're going to see a mass sellout of KOF2k3 in the first week or two.

Paul Phoenix

New Challenger
I also got my pre-order over at NCS priced at $ 349 and since I already pre-ordered last year I didn´t check the current price but I think they would have informed us about a new and higher price.

nintendospy

Crossed Swords Squire
20 Year Member
Is there gonna be a mass-pre-order thread again? For a lower group price.