Neo Store has a sale on!!!

SHO

Raiden's Valet
WOW i thought i will never see this, neo store has a sale on

super dodge ball mvs $85
SVC aes = $300
martimelee aes = $220

grab yourself a bargain:buttrock:

Hypothetically speaking fellas, if a man has MOTW, LB1, and plans to buy KOF 98 someday, do I need Matrimelee or SVC?

Tokugawa

n00b
Discount?

I wonder if they knew of the discount yeterday?
I ordered SVC for 335 and was not told that the very next day there would be a discount.
Thats biz for you....
You know I do and will continue to buy NEO games here but I think that was kind of shistee....

Like I said, fuck it...

Mercedes

Hardened Shock Trooper
Matrimelee is a great price and is also a good game. Needless to say SVC Chaos is a marvelous game. It's time to pick up one if you don't have either one of them in your possession.

:) :) :) :)

evo7_31

Geese's Thug
Hypothetically speaking fellas, if a man has MOTW, LB1, and plans to buy KOF 98 someday, do I need Matrimelee or SVC?

If you have MOTW and get KOF '98, you'll have 2 of the best fighters on the Neo IMO.

I donnoe about Matrimelee (doesn't look like my kinda game), but SVC is nowhere near the standard of either 2 games above!

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Electroman said:

not trying to be cheeky but say

you have the best fighting game in the whole video gaming world...

does that mean you dont need to buy another fighting game ever again?

its nice to have a new game... something different or a lil change

T

TheDjinn

Too bad I already have all the games that are on sale(minus MVS) and the new CDZ:( . Great prices!!!

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
I want to snag a NOS CDZ System but I am trying to sell my Brand New, Unopened, Boxed 15-inch Dell LCD Flat Screen Monitor to get the money for a NOS CDZ System. :(

Last edited:
cheeky or not, honesty rules all.

I want SVC for the capcom fighters in it, the cool intros, and # of fighters, and more.

I want Matrimelee b/c many of you guys feel its the best fighter in a few years, its fun, and different.

Someday...

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
So whos going to buy my carts so I can get an SDB kit?

SHO said:
I need some money :oh_no:
Same here... Hey, *whispers* let's go rob a bank and split the money half, but I get the BIGGER half. *looks around to see if anyone's listening*

Lupin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I was trying not to buy any more AES games untill after I got KoF2k3, not the case anymore. I already have SvC, but Matrimelee, brand new, for $220, had to buy it.

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
woohoo! Price finally came down on Super Dodgeball MVS, so I grabbed myself a copy :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co:

Super Porky

Camel Slug
I'm tempted to buy Matri, but I've heard people have had many technical problems with their AES carts.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I was gonna purchase Samurai Spirits 0 JP AES, but now since Matrimelee is on sale, I'm stuck deciding what game I want more. Damn it all!

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Super Porky said:
I'm tempted to buy Matri, but I've heard people have had many technical problems with their AES carts.

Some people had a reseting problem but thats just because of the film on the contacts. Mine worked perfectly and I bought it a few days ago at the regular $260:crying: I wished I held out for the deal. But just buy the game, clean the contacts and you're set to go.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Damn it,

I just got through buying the $75 loose cart of Super Dodge Ball from the neo store too :(. Oh well, if I only waited a bit more. Still a good game, but know I want the Art pack that goes with it :smirk: .

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
seawolf, maybe you would be interested in selling that loose sdb cart.

Super Porky

Camel Slug
kobylka68 said:
Some people had a reseting problem but thats just because of the film on the contacts. Mine worked perfectly and I bought it a few days ago at the regular $260:crying: I wished I held out for the deal. But just buy the game, clean the contacts and you're set to go.

Cool! Now I'm REALLY tempted!