Andy in KOF 2003?

tredezine

n00b
I saw a few pics of Andy w/ the ninja boy from MoTW and I'm not sure if it was fake or not. Can someone verify that for me? Thanks.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
They were proven fakes already, one shot had Andy's foot in front of the pow gauge which made it quite obvious they were fakes.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Syxx573 said:
Hokutomaru's like a fetus during KOF 2003.
I dunno about that, since it looks like a grown Rock appears in the Fatal Fury team ending...

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
SouthtownKid said:
I dunno about that, since it looks like a grown Rock appears in the Fatal Fury team ending...

Sorry I don't think that's Rock. Look at the intro with Rock standing next to Terry. Plus the guy doesn't have red eyes.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Solidus Snake said:
Sorry I don't think that's Rock. Look at the intro with Rock standing next to Terry. Plus the guy doesn't have red eyes.
Yeah, I didn't think of that. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if when MotW2 comes out (if it does), it's inexplicably set in the present.

Hyo

Quiz Detective
According to KOF2003's official storyline, wasn't Andy taking care of a sick student in Japan? I belive they actually mentioned the name of Hokutomaru, but I'm not really sure now...