Metal Slug 3 - Stage 2 Sounddownload covered version!

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Alright guys, here comes the first covered MS-Tune performed by the "Storm Chasers"...

Download it and enjoy:

Metal Slug 3 - Stage 2 Sounddownload

You have to use the Windows Media Player. Right mouseclick, save target as...

Only 1,57 MB. Track lasts 1.07min.

Big thanks go out to my friend apus for hosting the track!

Last edited:

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Hey it's cool man! I little more professional sound would have been better but it's still great!

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Yeah, you´re right - it´s not the best quality out there, but with only ONE mic it sounds pretty ok IMO.

If we´re going to record our SNK-CD in the not so near future, we make sure to use better equipment. But I´m glad you like it ^_^

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'd FOR SURE be interested in buying a CD of SNK covers!

I'd love to hear anything, especially from KOF 98 and 99 (my two fave NG games). "IN SPITE OF ONE'S AGE" and "BLOODY" from 98 are two good tracks. And in 99, "Tears" and "Sadistic Eyes" are both great. You know, anything will be good with me, KOF 98 and 99 all have great tracks, you can't go wrong with any.

Maybe some Last Blade tracks for variety? That'd be cool to hear.

Last edited:

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Thx guys.

Shame on me: I don´t own one single part of the KOF-series, so I can´t check out the sounds :annoyed:

Hmm, let me check my shelf... Garou? Got some cool tracks with crunchy guitars...

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
I downloaded this the other day, but I didn't comment on it. I ended up wondering off to some unknown place on the internet..
Anyway I really like this. And I agree, given better sound quality I'd be all over a SNK cover CD. If you could pull of Rhythmic Hallucination you would be a god. I also wouldn't mind hearing something from Last Blade (Crazy I know) the select screen theme from KoF 2000, and Tizoc's stage from Garou.
I'm already pumped. Please make this happen.
Oh, you can easliy find SNK tunes on the internet, so covering something that you don't own wouldn't be too much of a problem given some searching.

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Giga Power said:
I downloaded this the other day, but I didn't comment on it. I ended up wondering off to some unknown place on the internet..
Anyway I really like this. And I agree, given better sound quality I'd be all over a SNK cover CD. If you could pull of Rhythmic Hallucination you would be a god. I also wouldn't mind hearing something from Last Blade (Crazy I know) the select screen theme from KoF 2000, and Tizoc's stage from Garou.
I'm already pumped. Please make this happen.
Oh, you can easliy find SNK tunes on the internet, so covering something that you don't own wouldn't be too much of a problem given some searching.

Thanks! Let me see, what my band-mates think about the game-tunes you want... I gotta do some searching in the net right now :cool: