WTF???? Arc System+Snkplaymore??? SSV Special???

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
Look at arcadia magazine website

arc-046p_cvr01.jpg

Illustration (C)Sammy/ARC (c)SNK PLAYMORE

and an altavista translation gives:" samurai spirits zero SPECIAL"

WTF??? :eek:

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Just did a Japanese Yahoo search on Samurai Spirits 0 Special, but didn't come up with anything...

Hmm... I wonder if this is like Guilty Gear Isuka, with four players and line switching...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
that my friends is FUCKING COMING OUT THIS FRIDAY!!!

ooh samurai 0 special (actually i guess it will be a revision with better balance... maybe even quickly and cheaply ported to atomiswave to show off the potential of the system??)

edit.. special might indicate some sort of big write up on the game.. lets not get too hopeful :D

Geshwinne DI

Super Sidekicks 2
Maybe they'll translate it this fuckin' time too and re-release it....

That'd shut me up, yeah, that'd shut me up good.....

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
yeah well its called special if it is a game and not a write up... very low key so it cant be a new thing....

an upgraded atomiswave port with balancing would be sweetttttttttttttttttt (kill the meditation system or at least tone it down, plzzzzzzzzz)

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
If it's an actual game, my guess is for it being either an AW port or improved mechanics and translated storyline for MVS.

But more than likely it is just a Samurai Shodown "special" writeup.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
Re: Re: WTF???? Arc System+Snkplaymore??? SSV Special???

Fist Of Legend said:
hmm, where have u seen that the illustration is arc systeme and snkp ?
That's only KOF2k3 art by falcoon with Malin, Hinako and Athena !

Maybe that's kof on atomiswave;)

UnCauzi

Crazed MVS Addict
beelzebubble said:
dude you know how to do the yoshi infinite?

From what I know its crouching B>>Pink Flower over and over again, the damage scaling makes it a little difficult to kill someone with, but yeah easier to do from the back like all SS games. But yeah pretty broken indeed :/ Yun fei apparently has an infinite to its in a vid on my site, that's all for the arcade version tho, apparently it was fixed for home?

Yoshitora = cool character design but a little too much crap was given to him imo.

Like Ukyo was left with what 2 specials? Kazuki got only a fireball upgrade in speed (initial) with hella lag after it. And Yoshitora comes in brand spanking new with what? 8 specials? A jumping A+B that beats like ALL anti air. A jumping B that practically beats all Air to air not to mention an anti air special lol. Command throw, and that damn pink flower slash that recovers hella fast and doesn't even knock you off your feet unless your dead.

You can do 3 Rekkas with Genjuro and not = the amount of one Yoshitora qcf+b lol.

UnCauzi
http://www.fierceslash.com

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
hmmmm

Interesting to see. I doubt there will be any english option at all, but I do expect to see at least some more characters joining the fray. I wonder if this is the PS2 version? If so, there's a pretty good bet that Cham Cham may return in it like SS4 Special for PSX.

kc

Belnar Institute Student
so wait a new samsho game will be cominf out on friday on the aw

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
the special just means it has Cham Cham available in versus mode.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Well my guess it may just be a AW port with maybe some slightly prettied up BGs characters and maybe some added BGs and characters. I doubt it will be anything revolutionary but, possible something along the lines of what #reload was to X2

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
UnCauzi said:
From what I know its crouching B>>Pink Flower over and over again, the damage scaling makes it a little difficult to kill someone with, but yeah easier to do from the back like all SS games. But yeah pretty broken indeed :/ Yun fei apparently has an infinite to its in a vid on my site, that's all for the arcade version tho, apparently it was fixed for home?

Yoshitora = cool character design but a little too much crap was given to him imo.

Like Ukyo was left with what 2 specials? Kazuki got only a fireball upgrade in speed (initial) with hella lag after it. And Yoshitora comes in brand spanking new with what? 8 specials? A jumping A+B that beats like ALL anti air. A jumping B that practically beats all Air to air not to mention an anti air special lol. Command throw, and that damn pink flower slash that recovers hella fast and doesn't even knock you off your feet unless your dead.

You can do 3 Rekkas with Genjuro and not = the amount of one Yoshitora qcf+b lol.

UnCauzi
http://www.fierceslash.com

yeah ive been saying all along hes overpowered :(

BTW when i said "its" coming out this friday i meant the arcadia not the game kc..

best bet is to check magicbox, they get their mags early..

kc

Belnar Institute Student
beelzebubble said:
yeah ive been saying all along hes overpowered :(

BTW when i said "its" coming out this friday i meant the arcadia not the game kc..

best bet is to check magicbox, they get their mags early..

thanks for clearing that up, i guess we can learn sooner if aw is a new home for snk or not.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
It seems like this is just a fluke from the babelfish translation.