Kof'2003 & Ssv Ost

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
look here

march 24, for 2.200 yens

by the way, if you want to know SSV have japanese traditional musics like ss2/3/4 ans in KOF' 2003 there is a track who is like iori kof' 98 saxophon track, and a garou rock track who look like it comes from metal slug.:buttrock:

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
i don't remember the name, but it seems to me to look like the one in KOF' 98 (not the kof' 96 one, but the other).

Crovax

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
"Cool Jam"

but even that had the subtitle "Arashi no Saxophone 3"

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Shame we'll likely never see another AST again. :(

VX

Hardened Shock Trooper
w00t! This is great...I'll finally get to hear the KOF2k3 music (can't nothing in the arcades...). Plus, I'll get to hear better quality versions of Yoshitora's and Yun-Fei's themes in the SSZ/V OST.

I seriously thought they weren't going to release a SSZ/V OST. Excellent news. :buttrock:

Last edited:

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
About frikkin' time! I've been looking around to see if a samurai spirits zero OST was out yet. Now, if I can track down a copy of the SvC Chaos OST. :eek:

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Shame we'll likely never see another AST again.

Unless someone other than the Shinsekai Gakkyoku Zatsugidan decides to undertake the task of doing one.

Fygee

20 Year Member
True, but I don't think SNKP has the means to get some people to do so.

Sammy, however, might.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
YeldellGW said:
About frikkin' time! I've been looking around to see if a samurai spirits zero OST was out yet. Now, if I can track down a copy of the SvC Chaos OST. :eek:
If you're in need of the SVC CHAOS OST, I can hook you up in very short order. A number of forum members ordered this CD from me, and I've still got one left (one of those who ordered it hasn't sent a payment, and hasn't responded to PMs or emails). If you're interested, it's $26.53 plus shipping (USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation & insurance -- about $5 or $6 from Las Vegas to Arizona).

We're also taking preorders for both the KOF'03 and SS0 OSTs at Hoteiya Las Vegas, a modest little online shop for imported Japanese DVDs & CDs, run by my business partner and I. These 2 titles are tentatively priced at $24.32 each.

--Chris

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Don't those bastards make AST's anymore? :(

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
The music that has been in SNK's fighting games from the past 3 years makes me want to puke. Even though some of the songs were brought back in KOF 2002 and 2003, they are very poor remixes. Maybe SNK will realize how crappy their music is if people don't buy their OSTs.

Kyo_JP

n00b
jeff bogard said:
Not you again.....

Y las veces que haga falta, creo que el estar registrado te da derecho a postear, si te molesta lo que escribo no me leas y punto. Por cierto creo que no eres ni admnistrador ni moderador ni nada, asi que no se quien te crees que eres para decir lo que puedo hacer o dejar de hacer

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
The 2003 soundtrack has only 2 remixes from previous songs, although some songs are referred to. Even then, the thing as a whole is impressive considering their recent efforts. Let's just hope that for 2004, we really have the killer KOF soundtrack feel back. :)

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Did the guy or team or whatever that did the music for SNK's games die or leave the company after that Korean company came in?

Fygee

20 Year Member
The tean disbanded and went their seperate ways after 2000. Only one of the old guys remains, Tate_Norio, who's famous for composing Iori's various songs amonst others.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Dash no Chris said:
f you're in need of the SVC CHAOS OST, I can hook you up in very short order. A number of forum members ordered this CD from me, and I've still got one left (one of those who ordered it hasn't sent a payment, and hasn't responded to PMs or emails). If you're interested, it's $26.53 plus shipping (USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation & insurance -- about $5 or $6 from Las Vegas to Arizona).

You, sir just lost your last copy of SVC CHAOS OST. Money Order's on the way. :buttrock:

BlkConvoy

n00b
Fygee said:
The tean disbanded and went their seperate ways after 2000. Only one of the old guys remains, Tate_Norio, who's famous for composing Iori's various songs amonst others.

He is right. Also, if Sha-V still works for the company, he used to do a lot of the intros. However, I believe as a studio, Shinsekai works a lot better than the current cast. Tate (and his accomplice) is good at some tracks, and slightly weak on others. Deserted Town, for example, sounds like it'd come straight from the pages of an Ikari Theme, and is one of the better tracks from the KOF series. I wish I could say the same for other tracks, but I digress.

Most importantly, I think when the group disbanded, they must've took some sound program with them...Tate's Arashi 2 from 2k2 sounds inferior to both 96 and 98, but it's off the same composer for all three years. That doesn't make any sense to me...so I'm figuring that a new sound program was made to simulate and not replicate what Shinsekai was accustomed to. Akin to 2 people having the same computer, when Person "A" has Paintshop Pro installed on his PC while Person "B" has Protoshop 7: Provides the same purpose, but one functions better than the other.

Meanwhile, Dash No Chris, what are you charging for shipping? Because if it's less than CD Japan, we need to talk business.

I also noticed that you live in Vegas. I'll be there to visit in May in case you want to...how would Hanzo say it..."Chill"!

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Hey Dash No Chris, just what is the address to your site there? I couldn't locate anything to tell me where to send the money order for SvC Chaos to? :confused: