Boot-Rite ?

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
Something very fishy about that....chaos mvs cart......maybe i should take a ride up to raleigh and see whats goin on

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
They also stole Shawns graphic for the SSV homecart release.

Sue them Shawn.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Fuck Buyrite.

Man, how many times has THAT phrase been said? A billion?

Spike

I doubt very seriously that they have any of those in stock. I think about 75% of the stuff they list on their site they don't have. Every time I email them about something being in stock, they never return my emails. About the only thing they are good for is taking your money and screwing you over.

slerch666

updyke,
Hitmanxlt said:
Something very fishy about that....chaos mvs cart......maybe i should take a ride up to raleigh and see whats goin on
Here's the release info:

Preorder 11/19/2003

Looks like they were trying to cash in on the craze when Trieu and Shawn posted their deals. These guys probably plan on leaving it up to fuck people out of their money, since the cart ain't coming. They're likely under the impression it's still coming out.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Hitmanxlt said:

Yeah, bring a baseball bat like that guy's brother .... :tickled: :glee: :buttrock: .

But seriously, I'd like to do a sting operation or something - buy a boot, record it, and send the evidence to SNKP.

I seriously doubt they'll give it to me (the boot MVS cartridge) - they'll probably say they're out of stock even if they really had a few. They probably only sell it to chumps on the net. They've gotten away with fucking people over like that so far, so I don't see why they'd stop. WTF does it take for the BBB to shut these worthless fucks down, anyway?

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
^Lets go try Galfordo....i'd love to catch them in that

"Either you give me 1 copy of everything you got in the store, or ohmm yea i'm sending this to SNKP"

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
buy wrong has about 15% of the games on their site in stock, and that may be overstating it. i seriously doubt they have any of the neo shit, since it's not like tons of people order that everyday. And the instock stuff is new stuff like PS2/GC/Xbox, all the older stuff like dc/sat/neo/etc. they probably special order, but half the time they'll charge you anyway (they always charge you right away it seems no matter what) and you'll be lucky to get your game in a month or two if at all.

i mean their store is a fucking walk in closet, they don't have room to store all that shit.

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
^they actually keep alot of Neo-geo stuff in stock the head asshole....i mean owner...is a neo freak along w/ one of his main employees, not sure how much is kept in store, cause everytime i ask about somethin they hafta run to the warehouse to pick it up

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Hitmanxlt said:
^they actually keep alot of Neo-geo stuff in stock the head asshole....i mean owner...is a neo freak along w/ one of his main employees, not sure how much is kept in store, cause everytime i ask about somethin they hafta run to the warehouse to pick it up

lol, the warehouse, you mean his moms basement?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
DashK said:
buy wrong has about 15% of the games on their site in stock, and that may be overstating it. i seriously doubt they have any of the neo shit, since it's not like tons of people order that everyday. And the instock stuff is new stuff like PS2/GC/Xbox, all the older stuff like dc/sat/neo/etc. they probably special order, but half the time they'll charge you anyway (they always charge you right away it seems no matter what) and you'll be lucky to get your game in a month or two if at all.

i mean their store is a fucking walk in closet, they don't have room to store all that shit.

Yeah, they're pretty dry as far as Neo stuff. Actually they kinda suck all around. I did get a brand new memory card from them (from what I could tell), and I know for a fact that they had a KOF MVS cart (they brought me that when I asked for the home cart - stupid fucks). That's probably about all they had though.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I trust them about as far as I could throw their FAT FUCK of an owner!!! When I was first looking into getting a NEO a friend and I went in there and had some conversations with them about possibly buyiung from them and we specifically said that we wanted AES systems and they tried to talk up the CD system like it was the greatest thing ever. I kept saying that I KNEW what I wanted and EXACTLY what it was yet they treat you like you dont know a damn thing when the dumbass who was trying to sell me the CD system said that he could get Matrimelee for me on CD (yes he said that ) if I would buy the CD system they had there. They always seem to have some great "deal" they try to throw at you. And the BBB doesnt seem to want to do shit about it simply b/c of the ignorant soccer moms and casual dumbass gamers who fall for their tricks and keep them in business.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
OMG order this and you'll probably end up getting the PS2 version 3 years later.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
For the Fastest Service we recommend that you call us regarding shipping , billing or Credit Card questions at
(919) 872-2440 7 days a week 9 am - 5 pm .

OK someone with a good long distance plan or who lives near them call and say "So these SVC Chaos MVS games you're selling, are they the JAMMA PCB or the bootleg MVS cartridge that people are selling?" Maybe they'll be honest, who knows. I've called them the one time I dealt with them (three years ago, NEVER AGAIN!) and they were actually a bit helpful.

Johnny T-Bird

Quiz Detective
Just stay away from these daft dead brain jerks. I have had bad experiences from them, half the time they just lie there asses off.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
I still can't believe they're still in business... after all these years of bad services to the customers. I had some friends ordered from them and got their goods almost 1.5month after. :oh_no:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
jindo said:
I still can't believe they're still in business... after all these years of bad services to the customers. I had some friends ordered from them and got their goods almost 1.5month after. :oh_no:

Exactly... and your friend is lucky that he got his games at all.

I ordered once 7 years ago, and never again.

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
jindo said:

I always paid the 10% rush fee so I know that my order would be shipped on time. :annoyed:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Caroles collectables and Buy Rite have done alot of business via ebay with eachother........

My guess is that these are Japehi's boots and Fathead Buyrite is selling them...

Besides.... why do people always wonder if a scammer, bootlegger and Piece of shit like Japehei or Buyrite has suddenly stopped scamming or selling crap?

People that even think about this stuff, knowing thier past are looking to get screwed.