arcade earnings weekly to those interested (hendrix)

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
link

weekly charts and yearly awards. top right corner.

current top 5:

1. new gundam game (aeug vs titans)
2. ss0 :D
3. svc :D
4. baseball
5. virtua striker

kof 03 will be in soon, lawsuit won, huge pachinko earnings.. i think we are possibly going to see a return to the old snk quality...?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
and the winners of best income award 2003 are

1. VF4 Evo
2. KoF 2002
3. Virtua Striker 2002
4. Gundam Federation vs. Zion
5. Power smash 2

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Very very nice. I especially like those yearly total awards, KOF2k2 deserves it IMO.

Tis good news all around if you asked me. :)

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Oh yeah I look at these things and KOF is almost always up near the top.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I really am happy to see that although then I think of the US 'scene' which really doesn't exist...so what's our top 5? DDR, Time Crisis 3, Initial D 2, that's really as far as I get.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
kof 03 will be in soon, lawsuit won, huge pachinko earnings.. i think we are possibly going to see a return to the old snk quality...?

well if they don t have the talent (where are game planners ? i mean mslug 5 has no consistency story-wise) they will have the money ^^ .... to make good pachinkos -and not pachisuro pleaase- :)

what about making a game with rbff2 gameplay quality...they have the money... they should hire :P

Last edited:

gemen

Mickey's Coach
EvilWasabi said:
and the winners of best income award 2003 are

1. VF4 Evo
2. KoF 2002
3. Virtua Striker 2002
4. Gundam Federation vs. Zion
5. Power smash 2

Really nice to see KOF02 is there, its definitely one of the best KOF release these years. A strong come back, keep going SNK.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
what about making a game with rbff2 gameplay quality...they have the money... they should hire :P

rbff2 graphics, engine and no line sway (like some levels) would be THE BEST GAME EVER (for me) :)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
rbff2 graphics, engine and no line sway (like some levels) would be THE BEST GAME EVER (for me) :)
You're turning your back on the line sway...? >sob< >choke<

Kusanagi2004

NEST Puppet
If SNK plays their cards right they can get bigger and better. KOF2002 being on that list really brightened my spirits. I really love that game, and I can't wait to see all SNK has in store for us in the years to come.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
You're turning your back on the line sway...? >sob< >choke<

i dont mind it.. it isnt broken but removing it would make the game slightly easier having less mechanics to pick up, a good thing imo :)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
i dont mind it.. it isnt broken but removing it would make the game slightly easier having less mechanics to pick up, a good thing imo :)
I don't know...I think it would make it more generic...it wouldnt feel like a Fatal Fury game to me. I have heard from people who are put off by the various 2-line (or 3-line oversway) systems, so maybe you're right. Everyone seems to love MotW, but even though I enjoy it, something feels missing only playing on one plane.