Do all of the following carts play ok on a MV-1 (maybe with fix's?)

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug
Well seeing how my RoTD doesnt work (without a fix atleast), I was wondering if all these games where going to work, (dont mind doing a fix. Thanks.

Metal Slug (all)
Garou: MoTW
Blazing Star
Bust-A-Move

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hey there! Yeah they should all work okay! Can’t guarantee MS5 but I'm pretty sure MS4 works fine and all the others will be fine definitely! By the way, don’t be worried by all the hysteria with the 'Rage of the Dragons' issue as its virtually a one off problem! As far as I can tell, basically the entire Neo catalogue should be fine with the MV-1;)

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hey,

I too have a MV-1 and I had problems with the following carts:

Metal Slug 4 - Graphic glitches & missing backgrounds at times
Rage of the Dragons - reseting
Samurai Showdown V - reseting

I did the fix on the Dragons and it would still reset on me. I didn't try to do anything to the other 2, so I broke down and bought a 4 slot. Now I don't have any problems. My MV-1 works fine for all the rest of my games, just doesn't seem to like the newer ones? :spock:

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
I've had problems with Metal Slug 5. Audio randomly cuts out and the game occasionally freezes.

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug
Ok , thanks to all who responded, so glad to hear (minus MS5, and MS4), maybe ill just skip out on 4, and get a board or something for 5.

umiami80

Banned
WHy would the MV-1 do this, because it is SOOOOOOO old and can'r run the game???

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Uh, doesn't this all depend on which MV1 PCB we're talkin' about here? I thought the new ones didn't have these issues.

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug
Yeah the Mv-1fz and C and stuff dont, (as far as I know). But I was just talking about the origional MV-1 . Which is what I have.