KOF 2003 Emulated =S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Well, it's not a surprise that the roms were dumped, as the boots have been out a long time now. But, now the real thing? I can say, looking at those screens, the game looks great...

Who cares if this is emulated, really? I mean, we all know it was going to be anyhow? And most people that buy will still buy, and most that will steal will still steal. So... oh well.

Spike

Iori

n00b
There is no doubt that the backgrounds and sprites are very beatiful. The backgrounds alone are unquestionable. But I don't know about gameplay .. I guess they try too much

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Did anyone ever figure out the real reason SNKP has switched to PCBs...?

Iori

n00b
I believe it's because they are compatible with alot of cabs especially the really popular Namco ones.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
Did anyone ever figure out the real reason SNKP has switched to PCBs...?

Not sure. I mean, it still works with a cab that can use a four slot, yes? That's not a standard jamma then, is it? It makes no sense to me why they would go that route.

Spike

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Even though it's not standard jamma it probably only requires a wire or two to be hooked up to a Jamma cab. A much easier alternative to buying an mvs board and a game.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
OmegaSaber said:
Even though it's not standard jamma it probably only requires a wire or two to be hooked up to a Jamma cab. A much easier alternative to buying an mvs board and a game.

Sure, it makes sense... but why not just sell kits with a one slot and the cart than. You still can fit it in any cab, don't need to buy any new hardware, and the MVS people could integrate it into their setup... feh, it was just a dumb move, plain and simple, you try and figure it out and you will go mad! :loco:

-Nick

Setsuna1982

World Her,
that is NOT a spanish website.

It's in spanish (a terrible spanish by the way) but definetly not a spanish site :very_ang:

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
nruva said:
Sure, it makes sense... but why not just sell kits with a one slot and the cart than. You still can fit it in any cab, don't need to buy any new hardware, and the MVS people could integrate it into their setup... feh, it was just a dumb move, plain and simple, you try and figure it out and you will go mad! :loco:

-Nick

Does SNKP still have 1-slots to sell? Chances are since they're phasing out MVS that they aren't worried about manufacturing them anymore. Maybe the single pcb was cheaper. Who knows, I'm tired of the speculating and trying to figure it out like you and everyone else. I'd rather have a cart, but my pcb will have to do, for whatever reason.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Some funny pics at that place! An evil ROM user at work: :loco:

ekipodump3.JPG

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Diggerman said:

ekipodump3.JPG

I saw those... they were great... that is wallpaper material for me I think. :D

-Nick

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Diggerman said:

ekipodump3.JPG

Whoa man, thats my grandmother! She taught me everything I know.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
Whoa man, thats my grandmother! She taught me everything I know.

Too bad she didn't teach you how to play :p

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
SonGohan said:
Too bad she didn't teach you how to play :p

yeah, she opted to teach you over me thats why you suck.

'Rog is a killer, bitch.

p.s. Actually 'Rog WAS a killer, dang women troubles.......

yashiroTCM

Hardened Shock Trooper
This friend of mine told me that SNKP has put these guys over warning,once again it's some southamerican guys who have the rom, if they release, they go straight to Jail, but what the hell, if they share it with Kazaa, Bittorrent or such they'll never be spotted :make_fac:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
bullshit.

i been at it for atleast, like, 20 mins and i cant find the damn rom.......in an effort to notify snk and the authorities about it to have it quickly taken off line.;)

Setsuna1982

World Her,
yashiroTCM said:
This friend of mine told me that SNKP has put these guys over warning,once again it's some southamerican guys who have the rom, if they release, they go straight to Jail, but what the hell, if they share it with Kazaa, Bittorrent or such they'll never be spotted :make_fac:

who was warned you or your "friend"... because your posts are quite suspicious.....

spamming a website with roms from your same country... mmmm :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.