Does anyone know any PCB repair guys??

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hi all! I've just got my hands on an original Raiden PCB which I bought as 'untested' and wouldn't ya know it, it's largely dead. Well ya win some, ya loose some I spose. Anyway, when I apply power to it the best result I can get is what may be a hardware test which is just coloured static zigzagging across the screen then a very dim blue screen after that. Other times it just goes straight to the later. Its in great condition aesthetically with no evident damage or burned parts, pretty tidy over all and I tried just re-seating all the socketed chips but still get the same result. I wanted to ask if any of you have the skills and equipment to have a look at it for me, paid of course, or know of anyone outside the forums that repairs PCB's? Its just I've been after this classic title for ages now and it's such a nice copy other than the whole not working bit!!:p

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
I just traded Dougdesnsi a Raiden pcb that works. Maybe he would sell it to you.

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Really! An original Raiden (1) board??

Man I'll have to get onto him about it!

Cheers!:D

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
There is a member here that can repair boards, probably more than one but Im pretty sure Nightmare Tony can fix your board.

Probably depends on what the problem is.

Try doing a search for Nightmare Tony, and look at his homepage, if he has it linked in his profile.