Pochi and Nyaa video

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
we've made a pochi&Nyaa video who show the intro, how to play and a very little of the game itself !

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/index.php
u'll have to scroll down a bit and find a news called "video exclusive pochi&nyaa" and please don't hotlink the vid ! ;)

ps : thanks hpman for the vid ! :D

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Downloading... thanks,

-Nick

Edit: Wow... seems... COMPLICATED. More to it than I thought. Hmmm... could be fun, but I doubt a lot of my friends would go through the trouble of learning to play correctly. The tail system seems neat.

Last edited:
Huhu great Fist ;) ... Let's dl this new vid ... I've never seen any vid about this game :p .... and NoLink4Ever:eek_2:

Last edited:

ShuckNasty

Mr. Big's Thug
Sweet. I didn't think I'd like it by the looks, but it looks fun. I may have to save up my pennies for it.

K-J N.

New Challenger
The movie link seems to be down. Anyone has a mirror of the movie?

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
K-J N. said:
The movie link seems to be down. Anyone has a mirror of the movie?

the host for the vid is down for 24 or 48h ! We'll try to host another vid with real gameplay footage this time ! ;)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Fist Of Legend said:
the host for the vid is down for 24 or 48h ! We'll try to host another vid with real gameplay footage this time ! ;)

I'd like to see that, however, I may have it by then. If not, I'll try to make one for those that want to see.

Spike

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
I'd like to see that, however, I may have it by then. If not, I'll try to make one for those that want to see.

Spike

I'd like to see it... rip, not steady can on a screen would be f'n great if you have the ability to do that. But, either way is fine by me :D!

-Nick

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
nruva said:
I'd like to see it... rip, not steady can on a screen would be f'n great if you have the ability to do that. But, either way is fine by me :D!

-Nick

I may get it as soon as tomorrow. I'll do what I can!

Spike