KoF 2002 PS2

Draven

n00b
(sorry if if this news has been posted yet) (and sorry for my poor english)
This game, schedulded 25th march, will include bonus characters in the PS2 version, such as Geese, Goenitz and Bôsô Iori (plus Shingo and King) and redrawn backgrounds like KoF 2001. That's goods news, isn't it?:loco:

olbaid

n00b
Draven said:
(sorry if if this news has been posted yet) (and sorry for my poor english)
This game, schedulded 25th march, will include bonus characters in the PS2 version, such as Geese, Goenitz and Bôsô Iori (plus Shingo and King) and redrawn backgrounds like KoF 2001. That's goods news, isn't it?:loco:

well SNKP one more time make me see that is no use to have a neo geo aes system

shi* more characters and more backgrounds for the ps2 Ver
what happend to my $360 that i pay for my kof 2002

this just so wrong

Damn SNKP

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
sweet :)
revamped effects, 3d backgrounds and 5 added characters... it s getting good :P

and YES ! my all times favourite orochi iori is in (why do they call it violent/reckless iori lol)

Last edited:

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
i guess so, no reason they wouldn t...
minus the blood and the bouncing of course :) lol (i bet that will make another censorship thread at the us release)

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Sweet, just so friggin sweet!

*waits for the NCSX preorder to open up*

Tom Lyman

n00b
Syxx573 said:
What? No Eiji?

Yeah, they owe us Eiji! Fortunately for me, though, I happen to be a huge Geese fan. Goenitz is fun to play as, but not to fight against. I'd like to see Lin and some others, but that might just be wishful thinking.

Tridagger X

Geese's Thug
that's sweet! but i just the backgrounds are like in the arcade and Neo versions, not the 3d backgrounds.
also, why Riot of the Blood Iori? why not *ahem* Jhun or Chizuru?
oh, and Syxx573 is right about Eiji. we also need him!

Hyuga2001

n00b
I think because they arenìt in chaos. Why don't they put in even Mr Karate is a mistery for me.....

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I reeeeeeally hope this port will have analog support, and macro support (for rolling and whatnot) added for the R2 and L2 buttons.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love playing as Geese. It's great to see him back in KOF as a playable character. :)

Grandmaster-C

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
20 Year Member
Geese in the PS2port ? OMG :buttrock: but why he's not in the DC and Neo Version :mad_2:

Last edited:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Grandmaster-C said:
Geese in the PS2port ? OMG :buttrock: but why he's not in the DC and Neo Version :mad_2:
Yep, Geese is the reason why I'm going to be picking up this PS2 port. KOF 2002 on PS2 w/ Geese! Hell yeah! :buttrock:

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Syxx573 said:
Geese died. :oh_no:

He's alive in the 2k3 storyline, but don't ask me how, cause I have no clue.

I know that Geese, Goenitz and Orochi Iori will be in their SvC sprites, I just hope they play different and that Geese and O.Iori have their infins taken away.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If nuclear world war broke out, the only survivors would be cockroaches and Geese.

M

MistressDragon

looks like i'll have to check this title out. and still going to check out KOF howling blood for gba (but probably with a gb player to go with my cube).
anymore links with info on the game?

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
i have this title for DC already but im still gonna pick this one up anyways For PS2 when it comes out-

With 5 extra playable characters as bait to sweeten the Deal........cool.... they have me sold on this one..still no Eiji His whole sprite would have to be redrawn (DAMN....) oh well beggars cant be choosers. GEESE is involved too? wow.....they sholdnt have stopped there- should have brought Mr BIG n Krauser along too - (BOSS TEAM of 96) since its a dreammatch.