3 new KOF' 2003 vidéos

kc

Belnar Institute Student
the teenage jap school girl sould die

she screams too much

other than that it looks very good

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Malin has now replaced Ash who replaced Bao as the worst character ever.

Seriously, what is the DEAL with screechy Japanese school-girl types? So irritating.

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
Copied and pasted them into the adress bar...quality wasn't good, but who cares.

Malin's like Choi and Yunfei, squished together into a young girl, equipped with yo-yos. Her vouice is damn annoying like kc said.

Bleah. Robert looks cool, tho. Kim seems different again...hmmm...Shen looks dull.

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
Well yeah I must agree she's kinda noisy when she does those air strike attacks in the air ^^;;

But I like her alot...

And her air DM is really effective(though she don't gain full invincibility while performing it in air like Leona's V Slasher)
But I get to surprise my opponent most of the time with it^^

But still her moves are one of her great points... her special could connect to her air strikes too... I wonder if they could combo to her air DM too^^

I dunno whats up with her Hammerish LDM... I think its weird... Most of the time I cant get it to hit the opponent too... Maybe in a combo :P

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Chars who throw sitting projectiles or projectiles you can rush are cheap.
(Ash and his Kain style dm, malin and her Yo-yo's.)

If the series continues 2003 style, you might as well just play MVSC. Cause imo, 2003 is a beautiful game graphically, but unlike the others, the gameplay is lacking and thats a sign of only bad things to come.
I hope to god we go traditional after this KOF.
Character swapping is the worst edition since strikers. 2000 was the only game where strikers belonged, cause to hold it up at the cades down here you needed to know your seth/king set ups.
Plus, without them you could still have bad ass matches.

PS - Anyone sick and tired of King's juggle dm being abused?

Last edited:

quixux

Crossed Swords Squire
Wow, all i can say is... awesome! I'm not too hot on the select screen art. hmm. I rather prefer the 2k1 and 2k2 styles.

gozu+mezu said:
here

look at malin style, i love her (i cryed for Maylee, but now, let's wellcome Malin).:D

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
No idea what you people are bitching about, looks fun like hell to me. And I don't see any 5 sec switch delay either.

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
ShikiMikoto said:
Copied and pasted them into the adress bar...quality wasn't good, but who cares.

Malin's like Choi and Yunfei, squished together into a young girl, equipped with yo-yos. Her vouice is damn annoying like kc said.

Bleah. Robert looks cool, tho. Kim seems different again...hmmm...Shen looks dull.

I have seen Kim in action at the arcade.Nothing has changed.He looks like his 2k2' self except that his outfit looks more whiter than usual.
I like robert.He looks cool.He seems improved as well.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
great videos (and big too) .
personaly , i like ash , and malin is fine in my book , her artwork is very nice , and she replaces choi (which is priceless)

MZero

n00b
err...I was hoping there was gonna be no cheap ass little B****** flying around and being cheap in 2003 lol

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
Diavle18 said:
No idea what you people are bitching about, looks fun like hell to me. And I don't see any 5 sec switch delay either.
Well it's not 5 secs... more like 2 seconds...
It's ok... but its really annoying to switch characters when your opponent's near...
Cos the character actually taunts first before changing... and some characters taunt longer methinks...

anywho... Malin's yoyo's aren't as abusive as you think it is...
well firstly it won't hit the enemy if they're in the range Malin throws her yoyos... And her startup is slow too... so its just a keepaway for opponents who are far away from her... and if they jump over or get hit by the yoyos-> Air DM! ^^

Last edited:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
benimaru is a gay man.

im surprised his pants arent hot pink

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
thanks for the vids. Personally i like Malin. She's a welcome character to me. On the other hand what the hell does Shen do for attacks? I just nothing but punches and kicks. Nothing even interesting there...

valenti

Mr. Big's Thug
Malin's movements and jumps remind me of Choi alot.
Hinako is really good...she has a new animation intro as well. (she dusts her clothes off and gets ready to fight)

Whoever said that only the leader can super cancel is wrong. Any character can super cancel.

IMO the character select art is very cool, and the winpose art are great too.

The game sure feels different once you can actually hear the music lol..(darn arcades and the loud DDRs, and every Konami game that involves pianos, drums, guitars, and djs)

Shen I believe only has 3 or so moves, but hes very strong. He also has a easy and effective super cancel combo.

Last edited:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
valenti said:
Malin's movements and jumps remind me of Choi alot.
Hinako is really good...she has a new animation intro as well. (she dusts her clothes off and gets ready to fight)

Whoever said that only the leader can super cancel is wrong. Any character can super cancel.

IMO the character select art is very cool, and the winpose art are great too.

The game sure feels different once you can actually hear the music lol..(darn arcades and the loud DDRs, and every Konami game that involves pianos, drums, guitars, and djs)

Shen I believe only has 3 or so moves, but hes very strong. He also has a easy and effective super cancel combo.

So he's basically a projectiless guile? That sounds pretty cool

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
oh great more fuckin anime cute school girl fuckin squeeky lame characters. SNK just loves to make those kind of lame ass characters like they are cool or something.

aside from that, nice movies.

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
SPINMASTER X said:
oh great more fuckin anime cute school girl fuckin squeeky lame characters. SNK just loves to make those kind of lame ass characters like they are cool or something.

YKnow Spin-X ? I scratch My head with that one too...I dont know what the hell is the Obsession with them friggin toddlers with "crouching tiger hidden dragon flying-mosquito biting abilities" plain ANNOYING.....what a wasted dissapointment its not to say that its a bad character design wise- its the application her character is meant to be- instaed of cool funky moves/kicks like say " (Orochi )Chris" she takes over the "Choi" mosquito role- what a waste- she desperately needs to be swatted -what do we call this girl type- Tinkerbellesque? Chipmunk?? they should of had a stage for these "Hello Kitty" type characters in front of Disneyland theme park like Kof97- these so called "NEW Character" fighters arnt even martial arts based anymore- these days its whos Projectile is bigger than the other, whos teleport cheaply puts them in a position to do more damage, who can fly faster...etc. many of these new characters cant even throw a proper roundhouse kick anymore-:oh_no: fighting abilities based on Special Powers not actual combat ability. :( Hey man My Sig below says it all..................

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
GunstarHeroblack said:
YKnow Spin-X ? I scratch My head with that one too...I dont know what the hell is the Obsession with them friggin toddlers with "crouching tiger hidden dragon flying-mosquito biting abilities" plain ANNOYING.....what a wasted dissapointment its not to say that its a bad character design wise- its the application her character is meant to be- instaed of cool funky moves/kicks like say " (Orochi )Chris" she takes over the "Choi" mosquito role- what a waste- she desperately needs to be swatted -what do we call this girl type- Tinkerbellesque? Chipmunk?? they should of had a stage for these "Hello Kitty" type characters in front of Disneyland theme park like Kof97- these so called "NEW Character" fighters arnt even martial arts based anymore- these days its whos Projectile is bigger than the other, whos teleport cheaply puts them in a position to do more damage, who can fly faster...etc. many of these new characters cant even throw a proper roundhouse kick anymore-:oh_no: fighting abilities based on Special Powers not actual combat ability. :( Hey man My Sig below says it all..................

Exactly. bunch of fuckin hello kitty characters. And they are all fucking super charged insane characters but they just don't look as cool as Orochi chris does. Orochi chris is like one of the few of these damn chibi-kawaii-insane anime mofo characters that is just plain cool. Fuckin Bao and malin can suck a fatty. They are just wastes of space, hell they aren't even as funny as choi cuz at least he'd make you laugh with his antics. Talk about total wastes of space.

Shen woo is like the coolest character to come from recent SNK games in a while. It seems like now they just make characters from spare parts. that malin bitch is basically based off of hinako with choi's fuckin air dashes. Ash is kula's body with May Lee's head. just lame.

I slightly disagree with what you said about the martial arts thing. I think if everybody did have conventional martial arts it'd be too monotonous and would get boring too quick. Characters like K9999 add something new to the mix with his wierd freaky playstyle. I've almost grown tired of the regular karate/kung fu characters and their combos, i started to use characters like Balrog and Dhalsim and found their playstyles refreshing. I however do think that they are starting to introduce characters with freaky playstyles a bit too much though. Hopefully we don't get completely overrun by them. I love SNK's willingness to go out on a limb in character designs but they sometimes try too hard or don't try hard enough and end up with characters who look like garbage (Ash Crimson).