Any Kof Tournament In Australia?

DoNuT kInG

Quiz Detective
Yeah it's self explanitory with the title but like does anyone know about any KOF tournaments in Sydney N.S.W Australia. Like in the City or Burwood or somewhere.

Or at least where REALLY GOOD players play frequently. The arcades in George street are okay but the people there usually only there during lunch breaks, are tourists, shit players or jigging students.

...Or is this as good as the land down under gets. DAMN

ray_7

Heh, I can give you serious challenge...

Come here sometime man!

Fat Cat Lim 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
As far as I know, no tournaments for KOF2K3 are planned yet for Sydney. Perhaps in the next few months, since this game just got here.

And what are you talking about? The competition down in George St is not bad. Sure, there are scrubs but the local players are good too. Most of the familial faces, or the experts still play at Galaxy World, even though Playtime opposite have the English cabs.

Or maybe there're some experts at that super-duper secret KOF2K3 location you mentioned before, hmm? :rolleyes:

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
As usual, mista donut kept his bullshits.
He dont know shit abt city's player.

Fat Cat Lim 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey Wolfie, you know about Metal Slug 5 and the 2 English KOF2K3 cabs over at Playtime, right?

EDIT :: BTW, both of those KOF2K3 are more or less bootlegs because (1) the panel movelists that usually comes together with the original game is missing, and (2) in the intro with the spinning invitation letter, you can see some small pixels flashing on the screen together with the spinning envelope. The originals over at Galaxy doesn't have the same problem.

Otherwise, it's ace. One of the machine gives 2 credits for 1 dollar!

Last edited:

ray_7

Damn you Sydney boys... I will never have a chance to play this game here in Perth.

DoNuT kInG

Quiz Detective
There is usually this really weird guy in galaxy world playing.

He's pretty hard to beat plus he always chooses random characters

He's pretty good considering he choses random characters

Fat Cat Lim 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Haven't seen such a player, but since you're so reliable, I'll keep an eye out for him. :rolleyes:

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
If you guys in Sydney are interest in holding some KOF tournaments PM me.I am thinking of starting some up with the fellow's from:http://www.ozhadou.net who run the 3rd Strike,CvsS2,MvsC2 tournies over at PLAYTIME.

A few years back they were running some KOF 2001 tournies but due to the dismal turnout's and lack of word of mouth they were canned.Now is the perfect time with KOF 2003 still rather new.

But if you are serious about it PM me because it would really help to gauge our local public support here in Sydney for this.Which I know would be rather high because there are alot more KOF players on George St or Burwood than say 3rd Strike which gets 20-30+ turnouts at their monthly tournaments.

Last edited: