K' is out os shape

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
Its not his weight... It's his leather trousers... Look iat it... it's so freakishly high above his waist... Instead of showing of his abs... Falcoon didnt really consider that I think X_x

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
kingofbeef.gif

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
K' turned into a nerd. Look at those hiked up leather trousers, you can barely see the scotch tape that's holding together his shades, and is that a pocket protector I see? :D

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
seeing how he stays in the air when jumping the game's physics is really fucked-up lol ^^

DoNuT kInG

Quiz Detective
I'm not that good at drawing but anyways all of nona's pics are piles of shit.

the only thing good that guy has drawn was the pic of Benimaru in KOF2k1 which looked smooth and not kind of "powdery?" like the rest of his drawings

i don't think this guy likes to smoothen out the textures in his pics like falcoon does

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I thought Chang was big, but this takes the cake. Maybe those new sunglasses of his add a couple 100lbs.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
considering maxima is only 219kg i wonder what metal is k made of... lead maybe...

aria

Former Moderator
Tiptonium said:

That's Great:

It makes me think of the old Weird Al video for "Fat" -when all of a sudden, normal-size Al inflates (complete with expanding leather suit like 'K's) into Fat Al.

Heh, if you can do it Tip, you ought to try and animate K's inflation in synch to that song :D

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
Ok, I'll admit I let myself go after beating Nests, but I can still fight, right?

*Does FK, falls down, and crushes Fat Guy*

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
He looks like that guy who teamed up with Arsenio Hall on that show that used to air on ABC.
HEH.
-BB