Its Time To Take Action Against Japhei!

Hobgoblin

Crazed MVS Addict
Instead of complaining about Japhei all the time, why dont we actually do something?!

I have thought of the following:

1) he is operating under the ebay username caroles-collectibles, please take the time to email every person bidding on his auctions, even if it isnt a neo game, even if its a DC import or saturn game, inform them to most likely expect a boot or cd-r, I have been doing this and the more people to join in will surely put a dent in his ebay schemes. Be sure to inform the bidders not to pay attention to anything he may post in his auctions about people trying to ruin his name, inform them that we have the proof that hes a scammer!

2) Someone please post Playmore/SNK USA telephone number, the more complaints, the more likely Playmore will take his ass to court and sue him and hopefully get him some jailtime.

3) Inform his local authorities that he has been illegally selling MANY bootlegs out of his residence, they will surely arrerst him.
We need as many people to call and inform them of this.

Here is that little twerps address:

Casey McMahon
4013 W. North B st.
Tampa, FL 36609

And this may be his face:

3683687.dieter.jpg

th_zzzzzzz.jpg

Please post any other info regarding this douche. I am trying to get ahold of his local and state police telephone numbers, Ill post them if I can find them, if someone else could help me find them that would be great.

Honestly, how much longer are we gonna sit around and let this piece of shit do this? Well, ImFUCKING SICK OF IT!

please make this a sticky.

Last edited:

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Good idea, but we already have one Casey McMahon thread going on at the moment, and quite frankly he doesn't deseve another.

You wrote a good post: why don't you repost it in the current stickied thread.

MeanBeanMachine

Crazed MVS Addict
Eh, forget it. There are a lot of people here making a lot of noise but when it comes down to it they are just pussies. Just look at the aaronlewis thread in the selling forum. that just screams "come and scam us, we won't harm you!". bah. :oh_no:

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
Dude you have been here since Dec 2k3 this site has been up since 99 or 2k.

You don't think this shit hasn't been brought up?:spock:

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
There's been multiple attempts at getting at him, but none have worked. Actually stopping him would require a lot of time and hassle that most everybody here doesn't have to give. And stopping him really isn't a solution, there's plenty of others out there that sell the same stuff he does, such as (on ebay) automatedservices, and neweravideogames. The only real solution would be to shut down the source of his bootlegs, and that's probably not going to happen. And you can't warn his bidders because he keeps them private.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
LETS AL GO 2 HIS HOUSE AND BAT HIM UP WIT A STIK1111 OMG WTF!!11

carole&john h delhorbe
902 canal st
ruskin, FL 33570
Primary phone: (813) 641-3016
Secondary phone:
Fax# :
EMail: carolesantiques@aol.com

i wich i could have read the forum 30 days ago, man that sucks i file a fraud complaint today and they game me this info.

Vernon

"Stumpy"
here is thing serves us:

SNK NEO GEO USA CORP.
5252 Orange Ave. Suite No. 208
Cypress, CA, 90630 USA

Phone: 1-866-SNK-USA1
714-952-2833

FAX: 714-952-2864

enjoy in jail Japhei!! :lol:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Option 1 is a bad idea. I warned people about bidding on Dions things and they reported it to Ebay and Ebay almost closed my account. Not a good idea. You rnot allowed to interfer with other peoples auctions.

I see that this thread has good intent but this has already been said many times. Also, since when does Japhei get the honor to be in Neo-Geo News and Rumors?