CvS2 Action Figures

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
If they make most of the characters I'm buying Geese and Yamazaki in a heartbeat. And it would rock if they made a Terry and Kyosuke... Oh and Vega. Gotta have a Vega.

But why don't they make any Billy Kane-centric stuff? I can only take so much Iori/Kyo stuffs....

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Those look cool, but I would like to see a Ryo figure and Rock. Kyo and Iori have enough merchandise in their likeness how about some of the other characters?

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Kyo, Iori, Ryu, & Ken are what sells. And those are only the 6 inch figures, there is a Terry coming in 12 inch, and based off that there may be a 6 inch one too. But it's nice to see that someone has done some justice to the SNK characters. Not only that but the SF ones look on par with Resaurus' releases.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
looks almost as cool as the resaurus figures.
but right.
more selection would be cool too.
glad they went with not doing cloth clothing.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Why are these taking so long to come out i mean CvsS2 is old now.....weird.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Nice looking, a little rough but that's understandable cause they're protos.

Also...
OMG!! KERN LOOK!! Ulysses 31

SiegfriedFM

Geese's Thug
Am I the only one who would much rather have fixed pose characters like these instead of ones with ugly joints all along the arms and legs? I'd buy that Ken and Iori in a heart-beat, but I'm not even interested in the Resaurus figures.

Oh, and I'd pick up Yamazaki, Vice, Vega and Kim ASAP, shame though that they will never be made.