Kagura the guardian & Clone-Kyo

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
thank you fran , i would have checked the site tonight .
i hope you dont mind , but i will post chizuru's art here (iam one of her biggest fans) :

chara_chizuru01.jpg
chara_chizuru02.jpg

damn , shes beautiful .
kusnagi looks good , but his eyes arent scary enough

Last edited:

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Well for my first post of 2004 I'll say:

I hate that the Andy turned out to be fake. I woulda loved to see Falcoon do him. The English page is updated btw, with Benimaru and the rest of the HSG team

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
I kinda like Clone Kyo, he's strikes me as an Evil Ryu of sorts but at the same time a different person. Like an evil twin I guess...

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
member_b_edit.jpg

What does that mean? Is that going to be its own team or a stand alone character?

CBVicious

Zero's Secretary
The Japan team story is also now up on the English version. Kusanagi looks wicked.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Cool, so the holy weapon team is finally a real regular team and no longer a special team. Sexy.

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I dunno... I think they're still special.
After all, you can't pick Chizuru normally without codes yet, it seems.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Hmm. No need to tell you how I feel about this. My avatar says all. Let the evil spirit banishment begin. :)

Moriya

Cheng's Errand Boy
It feels really weird to have a team that has a secret member... but this is really nice, anyway. Though I wish that Adel was a secret character too... I mean he's not that strong, and he can crouch... and I loved the idea of selecting normal Rugal as a regular character in KOF98, so this could be it...