KOF spring 2004 = 3d version on ps2 hardware (magic box cut and paste :D)

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
JAN 08 (magic box news site ‚æ‚è)

SNK Playmore mentioned they will release a new King of Fighters title in spring 2004 in Japan, which seems to be the 3D version of KOF developed on the PS2 / System 246 system.

at first i though SHIT, we wont be seeing atomiswave KOF.. then i realized that this game is due in spring so we will prolly see two KOF games this year (with the atom version out end of 04 like usually logic would suggest..).

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
i'm more waiting for The Rumble Fish and Force Five from Sammy than that KOF.

from some post at the mmcafe board, it seems that maybe the hero of the game is Radel, the false KOF' 2003 final boss.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
gozu+mezu said:

from some post at the mmcafe board, it seems that maybe the hero of the game is Radel, the false KOF' 2003 final boss.

i thought his name was adel .
a 3d kof starred by the son of rugal , things just cants get any crazier .

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Dizzy11523 said:
How is Rugal's son a false boss?

If you beat him... then it's just game over... no ending. Kind of like the bad ending in SS4.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
gozu+mezu said:

i saw the pics for rumble fish on magic box.
it looks like a more boring version of guilty gear.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
beelzebubble-san.... this is old news! ^__^
remukhan-chan's site kof cyberfanatics has video of it too..... it was released in september last year!!!
the linky is.....

im aware they announced this game last september. there was a shit load of talk about it on these forums.

the news is the confirmed quarter for the game which snkp just announced yesterday. spring 04 (mar/apr/may) which seems to indicate that there will be 2 kof games released in the arcades next year.

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
I suspected all along that the upcoming KOF3D on PS2 would be a port of the arcade 3D KOF game. Somehow I doubted that they would create two original 3D games.

beelzebubble..YES king of fighters 2004.. ps2 :buttrock: can't wait I think it's the best thing of 2004:eek: SNK..SNK.. :glee: PLAYED SVC PS2 EXCELLENT waiting for SSV..jap.. I will get the IMPORT uncensord :multi_co: and nice packaging, and it mite take tooooo long for U.S. to come out. MORE power to PS2. :buttrock: SNK rules :D ..nice PIC whos the chik? import model? :cool:

I've seen this in our database at work. right now US release is expected to be October. It should be worth a look.