Kof 2003 $517...

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
what's everyone's breaking point on this one?

i'm shooting for $250-300 though it may be a while for it to drop that low.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
kafuin_gaira said:
what's everyone's breaking point on this one?

i'm shooting for $250-300 though it may be a while for it to drop that low.

Yep, that's pretty much what I'm looking at. Hopefully (for me) it'll hit the $300 mark in March so I can try and get it for my birthday.

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
shawn/neo store has them now, not a bad price at all, hope i can resist the temptation...

xzibit190

Quiz Detective
Im just mad that after all this MVS stuff they are going with these new boards. It really takes away from us if you ask me. They say the reason they moved to these boards is cause of piracy but um I dont see any diff. Also I dont get why they released like this.

May be out of order of dates.

Matrimelee = MVS
SvC = PCB
SS5 = MVS
Metal Slug 5 = MVS and PCB
KOF2k3 = PCB

WTF thats bullshit I say just stick with damn MVS already.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
xzibit190 said:
Im just mad that after all this MVS stuff they are going with these new boards. It really takes away from us if you ask me. They say the reason they moved to these boards is cause of piracy but um I dont see any diff. Also I dont get why they released like this.

May be out of order of dates.

Matrimelee = MVS
SvC = PCB
SS5 = MVS
Metal Slug 5 = MVS and PCB
KOF2k3 = PCB

WTF thats bullshit I say just stick with damn MVS already.

SVC on a board because of popularity, they wanted to protect it more then others. Whereas SS5 (great to us) isnt a huge hit in the public these days. And Metal Slug 5 who knows maybe because it does good all around?. KOF 2k3 same thing as SVC I would say.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
maybe they want to get rid of MVS boards in arcades ^^
motherboards are old, maybe they have a lot coming for repairs and want to stop that...
i don t know... just "maybes".

xzibit190

Quiz Detective
protect it from WHAT? SvC and even KOF2k3 which just came out is already bootleged on ebay. Its sad. So they should just forget it and go back to regular MVS.

xzibit190

Quiz Detective
well I also heard one of the reasons is cause Arcades complained about having to buy an MVS board to play MVS games and it cost them money doing that. So they decided to just make games on PCB so they wouldnt have to BUY the boards. But as much as it DOES make sense it still takes place from the reason I like MVS is so that you dont have to switch out games you can do it with a push of a button. Im just sad cause I love my MVS but dont really care to buy new games that are PCB cause it makes me mad they arent MVS.

Nomax

Kula's Candy
BarfHappy said:
maybe they want to get rid of MVS boards in arcades ^^
motherboards are old, maybe they have a lot coming for repairs and want to stop that...
i don t know... just "maybes".

mmm... My MVS board was manufactured in 1992 and never needed repair. It's still working great so I don't think that's the reason.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I put my money on the reason being wider distribution. It is easier to buy a single board than a game and a motherboard. Oh well, I'll buy my PCB and be happy with it, it's not a life or death situation.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
When SVC dropped to around the $500-$600 range it was down to $300 within 2 weeks or so. Can't wait to get this game!