Pochi and Nyaa now at Neo Store..

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Damn i want to play this.!!!
title.png

Awwww.. and its cute.. Kitty & Puppy*:drool:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Shawn I will order one right now if I knew what region it was...not really that important to me but I would like to have a general idea.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Any clue yet if this cart is going to have a normal run?..or is it going to be as rare as people are making it out to be??? My girl just saw the shots and yelling how damn cute it is.. but at the moment that price is a little high for a MVS player..:annoyed:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
I think it's getting a small sized run, alot smaller than anything we have seen in recent years.

I would estimate no more than 750 or so pieces worldwide.

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
geekabilly said:
Any clue yet if this cart is going to have a normal run?..or is it going to be as rare as people are making it out to be??? My girl just saw the shots and yelling how damn cute it is.. but at the moment that price is a little high for a MVS player..:annoyed:

girls love this game for 2 reasons: 1-its a puzzle game which seems to be most females' favorite genre and 2-the "cute" cats and dogs....

my girlfriend loved the game...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that it's a very limited release sort of title. Seems very much like a quirky niche sort of a game, on a quirky niche sort of a system. Not that there's anything wrong with that ....

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I'm not so sure that the game is getting that big of a release as it is being made to order almost definitely. I'm betting total run is about 200 or so. Seems Europe hasn't been getting it and definitely no US arcades are gonna have this.

Shining Kooksu

Zero's Secretary
Is this a JPN only release, or is there a US version as well? So far I have only seen JPN, but I hope there is a US version.

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Shining Kooksu said:
Is this a JPN only release, or is there a US version as well? So far I have only seen JPN, but I hope there is a US version.

so far only the 17-20 kits vinh sold (arcadeshock.com) were the only known english kits.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I'd also like to know the details..
I'm looking to purchase 1 or 2 kits ..ASAP..

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Accoding to the write up, they are Japanese kits. I'm tempted, but honestly, at $345 it is still about $245 more than I want to pay for this (or any) game. Ah well, should allow a few more peeps to play it though,

-Nick

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
BlackSpy said:
It's high time you gave yourself a 4% raise on the limit to account for inflation.

Well, since I get paid in € and now its value is around 20% higher against the $ than a year ago, plus the inflation in the € zone, you might be right and I might increase the limit to something like 120$. But only for games I am truly interested in, like SvC and SS0, not P&N. I think I would only pay 50$ shipped for it.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yep, they are English kits... and only $299 at the Neo Store... that's near pwnage! However, I need to re-iterate one thing. Has anyone seen this so called more common Japanese kit? ;) HAHAHA! Seems it is the other way around, everyone that has the English kit has the common one... who would have thought?

-Nick

Edit: And Vinh has them for $275 now... I love these price wars... I really really do!

http://www.arcadeshock.com/Browse_I...id=23&Item_ID=271&categ_id=4&parent_ids=0,2,4

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
nruva said:
Yep, they are English kits... and only $299 at the Neo Store... that's near pwnage! However, I need to re-iterate one thing. Has anyone seen this so called more common Japanese kit? ;) HAHAHA! Seems it is the other way around, everyone that has the English kit has the common one... who would have thought?

-Nick

Edit: And Vinh has them for $275 now... I love these price wars... I really really do!

http://www.arcadeshock.com/Browse_I...id=23&Item_ID=271&categ_id=4&parent_ids=0,2,4
He has a point I have never seen a Jap kit yet.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Wow, and to think of all the people who bought multiple copies or thought this kit would be extra rare in English form, and paid over 450$ each... Looks like that desk was bigger than standar ones! :tickled:

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Amano Jacu said:
Wow, and to think of all the people who bought multiple copies or thought this kit would be extra rare in English form, and paid over 450$ each... Looks like that desk was bigger than standar ones! :tickled:

Haha, I looove being right.