do not buy from ebayer KAIN76

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3061886398

DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY! EVEN THOUGH HE HAS 100% FEEDBACK. HE SENT ME BASEBALL STARS PRO AND FOOTBALL FRENZY "IN PADDED ENVELOPES!!!!!!!" FROM CANADA.

IT TOOK ME 30 DAYS EXACTELY TO RECEIVE MY GAMES. AFTER I PAID FOR THE AUCTION. FOOTBALL FRENZY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE MANUAL. ANT THE CASES TO THE GAMES WERE THE MOST HORRIBLE PIECES OF MONKEY SHIT EVER. BASEBALLS CASE WAS FALLING APART. OUTSIDE AND IN. AND I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN THE FOOTBALL CASE. IT LOOKED LIKE IT THREW UP ALL OVER ITS SELF. I THINK IT WAS RAN OVER BY A CAR OR SOMETHING. PIECES OF THE OUTSIDE OF THE CASE WERE "MISSING"

THEY HAD BEEN RIPPED OFF. THERE WERE NO FLAPS ON THE TOP OF THE CASE. IT WAS BY FAR THE WORST CASE I HAVE EVER SEEN. I WILL SEND PICS LATER IF I REMEMBER.

HOW DO I SEND PICS ON THESE FORUMS??

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yikes... sorry to hear it went so sour. Does it look like they were damaged in shipping, or before shipping? You said pieces were missing?

-Nick

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Yeah, it sounds like the guy somewhat overstated the condition of his games.

However, just reading the ebay desciption would've given me pretty low expectations.

I think the guy probably deserves a neutral. I wouldn't blame you for leaving a negative, but I think that's a little harsh.

After all, 40.00 for 2 bare NGH carts isn't a bad deal.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
Yeah, it sounds like the guy somewhat overstated the condition of his games.

However, just reading the ebay desciption would've given me pretty low expectations.

I think the guy probably deserves a neutral. I wouldn't blame you for leaving a negative, but I think that's a little harsh.

After all, 40.00 for 2 bare NGH carts isn't a bad deal.

Good deal or not, he did not recieve the items as described, it's the principle of the thing.

If I were in your shoes, as a gamer and not a collector, I would ask for a partial refund.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
DanAdamKOF said:
Good deal or not, he did not recieve the items as described, it's the principle of the thing.

If I were in your shoes, as a gamer and not a collector, I would ask for a partial refund.

exactely, games were not as stated. that is the whole thing. just because 2 bare carts are worth it does not mean anything. if i bought a twinkle star sprites home cart for $800 and it was said to be mint. but it was not when received. the case was badly damaged. is it worth it? yes it is. but it is still bullshit. and i would be pissed. i would have to buy a cheap game with a nice case and switch them out.

and it does matter to me cause i am a collector. i was going to sell baseball stars and keep football frenzy cause it was suppose to be complete.

i guess this guy wants to give me a refund. but he wants me to ship the items back. which is not happening. i am not spending $16 on shipping for nothing. he will not do a partial refund. guess i am going to have to chalk it up as a loss.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
scooby105 said:
how about you dont use caps
thatd be a starter

chevy chase from the first vacation quote

"thank you, you've been a great help"

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
scooby105 said:
i know i have
you actually stopped using caps

Unfortunately, both of you now can't seem to work the shift key and use proper capitalization! That is equally annoying.

-Nick

Hobgoblin

Crazed MVS Addict
Do the right thing. Leave that douche a negative!

Do the right thing and report that douche to ebay for selling crap that wasnt described properly.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
we worked it out. he is sending me the manual and some money to compensate.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
So if he's gonna send you the manual, it mean he had it and wanted to keep it to sell it apart.
Well planned shitty seller...