Could Andy be in 2003 afterall? Nah, another fake...

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
The thing is though andy looks damn cool in those pictures!

Shame really :(

Voz

n00b
NeoDragoN said:
The thing is though andy looks damn cool in those pictures!

Shame really :(

Yeah, that's true. I think that these clothes ( 99' style ) are way better then his 2001 outfit.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
thank god those are doctored screenshots

i mean,i love the original ff games and the garou team

but COME ON now

you cant go on for 10 years using the same old characters

even with costume changes and new sprites

andy's still always andy

and after 10 years,i've had more than enough

in my dreams,
the perfect new kof is a kof where only 5 or 6 fighters from 94 are still in it

can you imagine it?

kof 2010 and the garou team is still there

andy terry joe
andy terry joe mary
andy terry joe mai

fucking hell...

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Are those faked sprites or was Andy actually dressed like that in one of the games. He looks bad ass in that.
And its nice to see the non pizza delivery Terry in another game.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Those are some damn good fakes, but fakes nontheless.

Look how Andy's name is in a bolder font than the rest.

brammes

n00b
KOF RUGAL B. said:
Probably a secret character or something....

they said (snk/playmore) that there will at least 10 hidden characters (andy, geese and other characters, maybe ejii). so it could be possible that these screens are no fakes, i dont hope so cause he looks way cool (and that means the garou legacy is here to stay, all comes together).

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
brammes said:
they said (snk/playmore) that there will at least 10 hidden characters (andy, geese and other characters, maybe ejii). so it could be possible that these screens are no fakes, i dont hope so cause he looks way cool (and that means the garou legacy is here to stay, all comes together).
I think they meant 'hidden in the backgrounds', like Choi. I'd love to have Andy in this game, though. About a million times more than a hidden Rugal. "Andy's always Andy"... big deal. Always one of my favorites, too, and the first SNK fighting game character I ever played.

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
why do these PS punks always fux with us!!!????:blow_top:

but then again everyone was sure mars ppl was a fake, who knowns?

brammes

n00b
SouthtownKid said:
I think they meant 'hidden in the backgrounds', like Choi. I'd love to have Andy in this game, though. About a million times more than a hidden Rugal. "Andy's always Andy"... big deal. Always one of my favorites, too, and the first SNK fighting game character I ever played.

Next to the hidden characters in the background, there are hidden characters supposed to the excisting teams. So who can expect next: Geese Howard!!!!! :D

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
iam looking at the pictures right now , and iam telling you , its almost impossible that these are fake , because :
A : andy never had this custome before .
B : in the first picture we see his art which is pretty hard to fake.
C : the new pose where it shows his student (hota.. something)

plus , the custome doesnt even look close to any custome of andy i have seen (my mind is blank right now ) .

so ya , i think they are real , woopee .

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Who's the dude standing next to Tizoc at the bottom of the page, second to the last row of pics? He's got black skin and white hair, is he fake too? So far what's the count on hidden characters? 2 total?

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I'd like to believe, because Andy looks badass in that outfit.
Well have to see. I really just want to play the damn thing.
I live in an MVS-deficient area, with probably the only four-slot in town being the one on MY shelf.

PM me if you have teh ROMZ, kthxbi.

brammes

n00b
SnairDogg said:
Who's the dude standing next to Tizoc at the bottom of the page, second to the last row of pics? He's got black skin and white hair, is he fake too? So far what's the count on hidden characters? 2 total?

That "dude" is to rugal the same what billy kane is to geese howard, his right hand man (and also one of the two who trained rugal's son, adel in martial arts), this is Mukai (the one responsible for all statues in rugals stages, he has the power to make pure stone out of his oppenents). this is the last boss in kof 2003 and one tough cookie if i may say so. you will face him if you met certain criteria or goals (dont know myself, but those who have played the game say he is really powerfull).

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
The suit is new, so someones spent some time drawing andy again. But don't no if its real or not.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
AssassinStrike said:
but then again everyone was sure mars ppl was a fake, who knowns?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing kinda, about how when each svcc screen surfaced people were all "no way is Zero in it" and soforth.

At least Andy's not in the default team with Griffon Mask/Tizoc hidden. I like it better that the new guys are selectable by default and you have to do a bit of work to get the old guys (A code), I think this'll encourage people weary of the codes to get good with the newer guys who replaced their old faves.

That or boycott the game because so-and-so isn't selectable by default. But I hope that won't happen.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Yeah, every argument that they can't be fakes can be countered by the idea that all you need is one good artist. 2D machinima! But now that my hopes are up again, let me reiterate my hope for Jubei, Tung, Duck, etc...

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Man, Andy's a pimp (been liking him more than Terry for a few years now), and that outfit is cool. I like how Hota is in there, too. TOO DAMN BAD that they must be fakes. I wish someone would prove me wrong, but I doubt that will happen. Poppy was proven a hidden char just a few days/weeks after SSV came out....

Long live Andy Bogard. All these games coming out and no Andy (vs series, and now KOF? Shit, what a bitchslap)

Spike

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Some people are saying that there are already two secret characters, who are they?

Looking at the pictures on the link, makes me think that they might just be real. I hope so, even though I'm not really a big Andy fan, but I wouldn't mine if he was there. I hope there are at least ten hidden characters like in SvC.

KO-YT

n00b
flaw

i think i saw a flaw though...
the character chosen as the leader will always stand in the middle, in front. but if u look carefully at the 2 pics with Andy and his student, they are standing in the middle but not in front..Look at Mai's foot, Mai is actually in front of Andy...So if these shots are taken from kof2003, Mai's foot should be behind Andy because Ansy is the leader standing in front middle...

Correct me if i'm wrong

KO-YT

n00b
and by the way you guys have no idea how good people are these days...especially some chinese group they are making very good fake sprites these days..

my guess is that this person alrady have a set of the kof2003 roms, taking screenshots and putting in his own sprites...

just a guess