'Beats of Rage' the King of Fighters Sidescroller...

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Yeah this was post a couple months ago. Neat little thing, just needs a lot of bugs worked out.

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
SonGohan said:
Yeah this was post a couple months ago. Neat little thing, just needs a lot of bugs worked out.
Oh Sorry, i didn't saw it...

It would be a nice Game for the NeoGeo AES...:mr_t:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
This game is a dream come true. However i'd like just a bit more character selection to choose from. If Ryo or Clark could be chosen i'd be all over this shiznit.

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
all I want in this game is more than 5 moves

have you seen the movelist for Double Dragon gba awesome:buttrock:

um otherwise some more stages too and alternate routes but really this game gets stale fast if you only have p,jumping kick, special and yeah that's it*yawn* still a nice idea tho

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I tried that a few months ago, but it kept locking up on my computer... ah well... looked cool,

-Nick

Maybe someone should work out those bugs, and convince SNKP to release the damn game, so that the NEO has something other than VS. Fighting games all the damn time, and the occassional RGS game. ---And "Beats of Rage" crashed on my computer pleanty of times too. :oh_no:

MD20XX / Storm Rider

I downloaded the game this morning, and was able to play the first level and part of the second. It's not too bad, but I think that it plays a lot more like Capcom's Final Fight, then Sega's Bare Knuckle/Streets of Rage.

TimKunming

New Challenger
20 Year Member
man that is crazy!
i saw this game at one of the local pirated software stalls in kunming last week...I looked at the packaging and was like, "what the hell is this?" I never knew this existed. It's really hard to tell which is which these days, especially since half of the ROM cds they sell here all say KOF2003 and stuff like that...but of course that is an outright lie.

Nomax

Kula's Candy
snkool said:
Bah!:annoyed: It only works on DOS. That's probably why it crashes.

Runs fine without crashing and with good sound on my Windows 98 SE.

They say they're working on a Windows version anyway.

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
Well it runs grean on my win XP

:P

Mind you it's a pretty crumby game right now.