KOF 03 in Chicago

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Thats right, Black Hole has two KOF 03 arcade machines. I notice this yesterday(01/03/03)just one token=25 cents to play, cool. Just incase you don't know, the location is Kedzie and 26th street next to Discount Mall.

twodeepuzzler

Geese's Thug
What's the official address? I'm not terribly familiar with Chi-town, but I would make the drive to check this out.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
You MUST give me that address. I'm going on an arcade field trip this Wednesday/Thursday. Who wants to meet me there?

Spike

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
I can meet with you guys in you want. Now, I don't have the exact address of the place:emb: . But if you want you can post the location your comming from. I'll see if this is familiar to me and then we can talk.

jp2k4

n00b
cool, I might have to meet you guys there :) been waiting to play KoF2003

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Oh shit, it's on now! Let's meet Wednesday night, what do you all say? We gotta have a meeting, and KOF03 may be the best way to do it.

Spike

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Spike Spiegel said:
Oh shit, it's on now! Let's meet Wednesday night, what do you all say? We gotta have a meeting, and KOF03 may be the best way to do it.

Spike

Weds night, like around wat time are we talking about...

T

TheDjinn

I'm interested in meeting up too. I'm actually off Wed. Let me know where you guys want to meet up.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Badass. I was thining like 6 or 7.... but this is just me pulling a number out of my ass. LMK what you think. I still need that address!

Spike

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Holy shit, that's awesome!!

I'm going to go this week... Friday most likely. :)

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Ok guys this is the address of the walgreens that next to the black hole.

3045 w 26th Chicago IL

Thats the address that shows in the receive...

I can be there at 7 and maybe be there friday too:cool:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Syxx573 said:
Holy shit, that's awesome!!

I'm going to go this week... Friday most likely. :)

Not to take anything away from the others, but I really want to meet you. You have to make it Wednesday!

Spike

Enishi25

n00b
woohoo

Yeah I live in Hobart, Indiana and kedzie is like 45 minutes from here. If its in china town im game.

Someone give me directions and if not i will look up this place.

david

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
I'd love to come Wednesday but I have to work that night. I'd like to start going to these Chicagoland people gatherings though.

Anyway, a quick head's up from a Chicago videogames board I post on:

The new machine is already broken, and on the other one the 2-p side joystick is a little messed up.

And to answer a question someone else asked, apparently they are both running off of Japanese machines.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Syxx573 said:
I'd love to come Wednesday but I have to work that night. I'd like to start going to these Chicagoland people gatherings though.

Anyway, a quick head's up from a Chicago videogames board I post on:

The new machine is already broken, and on the other one the 2-p side joystick is a little messed up.

:very_ang: :blow_top: :angry: :envy: :oh_no: :crying:

What Chicago board are you talking about? Do tell do tell.

Spike

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
That is fucken' gay news! How can the machines already be broken? It's like the fucked up CvS2 controls, you can't make any damm QCF motions right! I haven't been there in a couple of weeks, but I'll surely drop by there when I can.

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Well, I guess that's mostly for DDR freaks, no wonder I never heard of it. I hate DDR!