Old New Stock Shipment Arrives!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
it just says its on the way, I don't see them for sale though :(

RVF400

Host for Orochi
i will own a CDZ come end of january :D, does anyone know if the load times with KOF96 will be the same as the saturn cos they are quick!

ReekDaddy

Banned
I must really give props to shawn on those prices.
seeing how he screwed me outta 20 dollars on shipping. Here is a chance to get a good deal.
but buddy that blazing star kit aint worth that price
good luck to everyone trying to get the new cd systems
I wonder if they will have any kind of warranty?

MeanBeanMachine

Crazed MVS Addict
Now the question is, do I order more carts for my AES or not given that I just ordered a toploader to play older games for cheap? :p

:loco:

RVF400

Host for Orochi
neo-cd all the way:buttrock: , the older games on a CDZ would rock since they load only once and have a cd soundtrack!

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Update: The 1276 piece NOS shipment arrived on 12/29/03. We are nearly finished with checking in this shipment and will begin offering this stock ASAP.

Thats what I am eyeing :eye:

MeanBeanMachine

Crazed MVS Addict
I was put off by there being more reports about failing CDZ's than toploaders. Well, and the toploader is cheaper ;) either way, Metal Slug for about 70eur is definitely better than for 2500 or whatever it sells for these days :mr_t:

Now I just hope my toploader gets shipped soon

The loading times on the cd machines will make you want to pull your teeth out,the loading times are coma inducing.:)

MeanBeanMachine

Crazed MVS Addict
I had a Genesis CD, won't be worse. And for newer stuff I have my AES. Which I plan to replace with a consolized MVS though :P

MeanBeanMachine

Crazed MVS Addict
hm, just looked at the announcement again. wonder where the prices will end up after the preorder phase. :eek_2:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I've been advised to count backwards from 40 every time I think about getting one of the top loaders, since that's about how long some of the fighting games take to load between rounds. Holy ^$%@ they are tempting, though... don't know if I can resist. That is an excellent price.

MeanBeanMachine

Crazed MVS Addict
Dude! Metal Slug! And that for a price often below that of a MVS cart. Loading types for it ain't bad either. Hell, you can get a Metal Slug CD and a toploader for below the price of a new AES cart for these prices.

MeanBeanMachine

Crazed MVS Addict
hm, there was a thread a while ago listing which carts and which quantitiy would be in the shipment. wonder where it went. I don't actully recall Mutation Nation being listed though...

nintendospy

Crossed Swords Squire
20 Year Member
MeanBeanMachine said:
hm, there was a thread a while ago listing which carts and which quantitiy would be in the shipment. wonder where it went. I don't actully recall Mutation Nation being listed though...

Wasn't that just speculation though?

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Hmm.. why did the CDZ consoles come boxed with only ONE pad? It's an arcade based system, with 2 player games. The toploader comes with 2 pads and it costs less.. :(

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
50 Alpha Mission
35 Andros Dunos
4 Art of Fighting
8 Baseball Stars
100 Blues Journey
29 Crossed Swords
2 Fatal Fury
125 Ghost Pilots
2 Karnovs Revenge
4 King of the Monster