Someting about Terry

DoNuT kInG

Quiz Detective
who is that little guy that runs up to terry in most of his winning posses (after beating first and/or second opponents per battle) in KOF 2k1 and 2k2 and with his hand raised up in the air in the KOF 2k3 intro

some people say it's rock but in CVS2 and GMOTW rock seems more like a young adult than a lil kid

So, like who is he

Thanks

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
He's Rock Howard. The timeline is messed up and Rock IS a little kid during this time (KOF).

Spike

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
DoNuT kInG said:
who is that little guy that runs up to terry in most of his winning posses (after beating first and/or second opponents per battle) in KOF 2k1 and 2k2 and with his hand raised up in the air in the KOF 2k3 intro

some people say it's rock but in CVS2 and GMOTW rock seems more like a young adult than a lil kid

So, like who is he

Thanks

CvS2 is a dream match, and it is not an SNK game.

MOTW takes place farther down the road hence why he is still a kid in the KOF games.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
fatal fury fan #2 said:
but why is he still young when terry is in he's GMOTW outfit

Look at how long Terry wore the traditional outfit before MOTW.

No one really knows if or when the King of Fighters and Fatal Fury series intersects at the same time period.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
DangerousK said:
Look at how long Terry wore the traditional outfit before MOTW.

No one really knows if or when the King of Fighters and Fatal Fury series intersects at the same time period.

The KOF and AOF series sure don't.

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
fatal fury fan #2 said:
but why is he still young when terry is in he's GMOTW outfit

Well, Terry couldve adopted his Garou gear years before the events of MotW, meaning that he couldve donned it when Rock was just a lil kid.

I'm just curious to see if Geese and Rock cross paths during this new story arc...

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Well just watch the intro of MOTW he still has his old red gear before he put on the new duds...:cool:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
geekabilly said:
Well just watch the intro of MOTW he still has his old red gear before he put on the new duds...:cool:

Thats because that intro sequence was a flash back to when terry "killed" geese (during real bout).

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
I know that.. but some is of him training rock threw the years in the red gear.. lifting weights ect.. not until 1/2 way threw the intro the new look comes out.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
maybe terry still wears his old red shit, theres no rule saying somebody can't wear old clothes once they got new ones.

FI0RIAN

Rugal's Thug
hola :D

hello :D thats to cool , i finnaly understand how to register ^^ now ill be able to say what i want :) i know yu have already answered but thats roks who is in terry'win pose

well hum bye bye :D:multi_co: :multi_co: