kof2003 and blood.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Is it just me or are blood effects missing from kof2003?

For example whips low kick when crouching normally produces blood when a hit is made but in kof2003 this is missing (even with blood enabled in softdips). On more investigation I cant see any blood effects anywhere apart from very little in some supers and even turning blood off in the soft dips dosent make that blood disapeer.

Any ideas?

Raz

DaemoN

Camel Slug
Try using some shampoo on the hair, should help you out a bit.

- Daemon

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Comments abusing other members will likley get you banned from here.... so another personal attack against me and Ill report you to the mods...

This is a serious thread so anyone have any ideas?

Raz

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Razoola said:
Comments abusing other members will likley get you banned from here.... so another personal attack against me and Ill report you to the mods...

This is a serious thread so anyone have any ideas?

Raz

Who gives a shit about the blood.
How about some good cross up combos or character info?

DaemoN

Camel Slug
Abusing? What are you talking about? :mad:

I feel offended, I've been here for much longer than you. The owner of this site has known me for over four years, since the site was only juzam.com! I've never had trouble with anyone. :angry:

Please get a grip and learn to distinguish jokes from "abuse".

I noticed SvC, even on "others" country setting HAS blood, but mai doesnt bounce :-( Anyone know what's up with this?

- Daemon

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
DaemoN said:
Abusing? What are you talking about? :mad:

I feel offended, I've been here for much longer than you. The owner of this site has known me for over four years, since the site was only juzam.com! I've never had trouble with anyone. :angry:

Please get a grip and learn to distinguish jokes from "abuse".

- Daemon

If it was anybody else I could take it as a joke but as I have had so much other abuse from you in other forums/irc I just can't take it that way from you sorry. Lets just leave it at this and I ask that you don't make personal comments about me again in these forums.

Raz

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
Who gives a shit about the blood.
How about some good cross up combos or character info?

Its actually quite important and does add to the feel of moves with blades involved... If there is indeed no blood then it have found probably the first bug in kof2003.

Raz

DaemoN

Camel Slug
RAZ, Let's do a mental /clear then and have it start again as if nothing had happened.

What's everyone's take on why mai's boobs dont bounce in SvC? I've been playing it a lot on my cab, it's NOT censored blood-wise, but I'd still like to know what the fuck is up with the boobs animation.

Fat Cat Lim 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
The Japanese KOF2K3 cabinet here appears to have no blood as well. But the Mai bouncing boobies animation is there.

So maybe this year there's no more blood in KOF.

LWK - Check the ON forums for gameplay and character info ;)

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
DaemoN said:
RAZ, Let's do a mental /clear then and have it start again as if nothing had happened.

What's everyone's take on why mai's boobs dont bounce in SvC? I've been playing it a lot on my cab, it's NOT censored blood-wise, but I'd still like to know what the fuck is up with the boobs animation.

nice idea....

To get bouncies in SVC you need a Japan BIOS. The next UNIVERSE BIOS will have a cheat to enable bouncies in USA and EURO though :)

Raz

DaemoN

Camel Slug
I have the PCB version :-(

Universe bios wont be able to help me now :(

Nomax

Kula's Candy
Razoola said:
The next UNIVERSE BIOS will have a cheat to enable bouncies in USA and EURO though :)

Gr8!!! That's what I was dying for! Will there be also a cheat to enable story mode in english on non-Japanese SS5? ;)

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
On Topic: no excuse for no blood. hope this has a fix.

Off Topic: any timeframe for the next upgrade to the unibios raz?

FI0RIAN

Rugal's Thug
there is blood just look at one of the link with 60 picture : there is a picture with yamakazi where there is blood:buttrock:

Paul Phoenix

New Challenger
Yeah, that is absolutely right, the screens definitely show blood, so this should be settled ;)

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
That s right... i don t remember seeing blood in any video or pic during a "strong" move... only during some specials/dm... when i happen to play it at local arcades i ll be fixed :)

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Yup I can confirn that the blood option does work, however much of the blood effects are gone which is why I though it was broke. However the blood softDIP option seems to have no effect on some blood effects (the blood in supers) so that means blood in the USA revision.

Raz

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
hmm maybe they got rid of them to add more effects instead ... space is pretty limited in the C roms ^^