Eiji and Rugal playable in KOF 2001 secret characters in the 2000/2001 combo pack?

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hey!! You're right! What the heck?!
Since when did this happen?
Anybody else hear of this?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
The move set is definitely for Eiji Kisaragi.

I wonder how you unlock him...

I think Fran is going to shit his pants now.... :D

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Wow.

Fantastic news.

Looks like I'm going to have to pick this up.

Gai Daigoji

Cheng's Errand Boy
Now I have to figure out how to unlock Eiji and Rugal. Very neat news indeed. Once somebody figures it out, post it ASAP!

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Now if SNK NEO-GEO USA can just hook us up with the access code / unlocking method for these two, they may just generate themselves quite a few more sales among the ranks of those who boycotted over the bleeding & bouncing issue. Normally, I only buy the Japanese ports unless the U.S. version has an exclusive bonus/extra that's fairly significant -- if the access code/method for these 2 can be confirmed, this would certainly qualify as significant.

--Chris

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Dash no Chris said:
Now if SNK NEO-GEO USA can just hook us up with the access code / unlocking method for these two, they may just generate themselves quite a few more sales among the ranks of those who boycotted over the bleeding & bouncing issue. Normally, I only buy the Japanese ports unless the U.S. version has an exclusive bonus/extra that's fairly significant -- if the access code/method for these 2 can be confirmed, this would certainly qualify as significant.

--Chris

As long as they are legitimately in the game, I wonder why they put Eiji in.

Perhaps they heard our incessant bitching about Eiji being MIA since 1995?

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
I really don't know if it is confirmed or not.I tried playing party mode again after unlocking everything including Igniz but to no avail.At first i thought that they were probably strikers or something until i saw the movelist on that site.Those 2 are another strikers in KOF 2000 though.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Eiji is gay, IMHO. Stupid character design. With that said, I know that a few people (for whatever retarded reason) like him. So, with that said, good for them!

Spike

ltron2020

Marked Wolf
^^ yeah its like every store has one copy, but it always gets bought, this game is doing well for its self i think, and now Eiji in it!! hells yeah!

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
But haven't there already been Action Replay and Code Breaker codes made to unlock everything in both games? They would have unlocked Eiji and Rugal is they are actually in the game(s).

Lee

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Eiji is gay, IMHO. Stupid character design. With that said, I know that a few people (for whatever retarded reason) like him. So, with that said, good for them!

Spike

Yeah, he isn't nearly as cool as Ramon.

They should really have just had an alternate version of Ramon as a secret character.

You know... he'd be basically the same, but his eyepatch would be on the other eye.

That would rock :buttrock:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
that is freaking awesome....maybe enough survivng in party mode will grant you this dynamic duo?

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
yeah eiji is gay and looks retarded with a horrible design to go along with, but he does play pretty cool. you had a lot of options while using him in 95. but still he didint need to make it back, neither hinako or chang or chin or whatever stupid character they have got (ash). just let them die and Rest in piss. if you wanna ressurect bring geese back damit!!!

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:

Spike

first of all,you are so childish

you worship a loser like ramon and then proceed to criticize eiji

www.goodtaste.com

take a look there,they might still have some left for you

please spike,buy ASAP

Fran

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
and yes

eiji is the best damn ninja ever created

(geki = runner-up )

all you haters can piss off right now

EIJI = :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

if this turns out to be true,i'll buy the game

deffo

and i dont even have a ps2 !

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
It's all just a scam from SNK to make you go out and buy these discs when you already have them on MVS or AES, because they know a little thing like this will get neo freaks to go out and buy another copy of the same game they already own.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
LOVE TRIANGLE TEAM

Mai Shiranui - Andy Bogard - Eiji Kisaragi

PERIOD! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
Hmm not verry exciting to me... eiji is not appealing at all for me.
I would have prefered Big-wolfy-geese-rugal hidden team instead ... bha ... too bad... and anyway there is no code and no pic better not live in a dreamworld.

and i miss fanta sumomo so i can t appreciate that... ><