who wants 60 KOF' 2003 high-rez screens?

Setsuna1982

World Her,
you forget to mention that those images comes from billyjr webpage because he dumped the game :very_ang:

seeing a game emulated in LESS than a month make you think a lot of things

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
To me its more beautiful than 98, if it can beat 2001's gameplay then it will perfect.

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
hey, setsuna, i didn't mentionned that thing to not communicate that information, this screens are a good things for KOF' 2003 (good quality for communication and commercial thing).

so can you edit your post to not mention that thing. ;)

note:look at the reactions down here to see how those screens are a benefit for KOF' 2003 (but if you don't mention that detail:D )

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
this game looks awesome really glad to see gato in it,hes one of my fav characters

kof200356.png

cant wait to see what playmore will do with LB3

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
The game looks like it could truly be a winner.

a few quik notes off the top of my head:

+ Character sprites look really good. it is GREAT to see terry go MOTW.

+ Special effets and the life bars also look fresh and great.

+ backrounds range from eccelent to AMAZING. That roof top back round with the SNK and neo geo neon signs in the back round is to die for.

- Ash looks absolutely horrible. one of the WORST character designes that I have seen in a long time (games wise or other) Playmore should be ashamed.

- Strong homosexual themes and character design is just to over emphasized in this instalment. I know SNK had to have a few boys from "the other side of the fence" ( not that there's anything wrong with that) working with them, but this is just insane.

- promo artwork (posters, flyers, not the in game stuff) is nice, but just not my cup of tea. it looks like it belongs on the cover of a kof comic from hong kong (I would know as I have some of them)

- Character select screen is dull and boring, just like 02's

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Backrounds look about 50 million times better after seem them in "r0mZ" format.

Judging from the male homosexual themes that permiate this game, I expect the next big crossover game to be "SNK vs Cho Aniki: Not a Fight! Buttlove!"

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Evrything in this game seems to rock but the game engine itself.

Damn.

I want it SO badly anyway. Damn, as I totally skipped that waste called KOF2k2, I'm on a two-year wait now...

Can't wait any longer.

Can't fight the addiction.

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
The BGs look REALLY, REALLY nice, considering it is running on the neo and all...:D

Haven't played the game yet so I can't comment on the gameplay till i play it.I hope it rocks as well.C'mon Iori!

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I must agree. This game is looking awesome. I sure hope it plays well. I love the SNK background. The lights look great!

GAMEFAN

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
ORPHEUS said:

- Strong homosexual themes and character design is just to over emphasized in this instalment. I know SNK had to have a few boys from "the other side of the fence" ( not that there's anything wrong with that) working with them, but this is just insane.

And the approval rating from the Dominochan just went through the roof!

::tries not to lick the screen in anticipation::

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Damn this is looking good... I hope one of the Boomers in south Florida will get his in...:D

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Link to ROMZ please.

I like that a few stages have some variations in-between the rounds. (Or am I imagining things? Didn't the cobblestone street have a night-time setting as well?)

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
OMG...

People weren't kidding - Ash looks completely GAY. Really, really gay. And not a cool type of gay, but a stupid pink sissy boy type of gay that would probably just piss off a lot real gay men if they saw it. Such a lame stereotype.

They SHOULD be ashamed to have that idiotic Ash crapping up what looks like a decent KoF otherwise.

Personally, no KoF impressed me since maybe 97 or 98.

Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Mega Shock!!
lol uh...not that it never interested me, but i guess iori never got his "head" changed. The game looks really good. I am so hoping my arcade here gets it.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Meh, already played it, so pics don't do it for me. Those are rom shots anyways.

BillyJR hasn't released any of his dumped roms since KOF2000, so I doubt you'll be seeing the rom soon. Instead it'll take a few months I reckon, for someone to dump the bootlegs...

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Daklighterx said:
Meh, already played it, so pics don't do it for me. Those are rom shots anyways.

"rom shots" ? Is that supposed to be bad?

ROMs are what's inside every MVS and AES cart. Dumped and emulated, you get super quality screenshots of the games, better than any camera will get you from a monitor.

Whether you like emulation or not, "rom shots" are THE way to show accurate NeoGeo screenshots. Not to mention all the sprite/graphics rips everyone seems to love using so much.

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
Diggerman said:
OMG...

People weren't kidding - Ash looks completely GAY. Really, really gay. And not a cool type of gay, but a stupid pink sissy boy type of gay that would probably just piss off a lot real gay men if they saw it. Such a lame stereotype.

They SHOULD be ashamed to have that idiotic Ash crapping up what looks like a decent KoF otherwise.

Personally, no KoF impressed me since maybe 97 or 98.
I think his problem in the artwork aspects are the freckles. The actual sprite stuff is probably his hair that looks very "Foxy" like. The outfit is an alternate color I believe, which seems to enhance the gayness. Dou Long or whatever his name is (the guy that looks like Lan Di from Shenmue) looks pretty sweet from what I've seen though.

IoriYagami n8 said:
I think his problem in the artwork aspects are the freckles.

Yeah....freckles are mostly in females....to make them look cute....right? The only fighting game character I've seen with freckles is Ran from Rival Schools 2/Project Justice (the photographer girl) .....