How to take Japhei DOWN! Please Share your Input.

B

Black King Bar

If we work as a team this can be done!

STEP 1. We need people to purchase his ebay auctions. (I volunteer)

STEP 2. MAKE SURE THE GAME YOU RECEIVE IS A BOOT! (if you even get it)

STEP 3. Retain all packing materials, return address label, printout of the auction ECT.

STEP 4. Mail these items to Playmore.

If we get enough support we can bring him down and put him where he belongs.

If NGF can be taken down, then this is possible!

Input?

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
lets not mail them to playmore.

lets call snkusa arcade, and try to get them in on this.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
c.t.h said:
lets not mail them to playmore.

lets call snkusa arcade, and try to get them in on this.

That would probably be a better solution, because SNKP will probably take longer than expected, or probably just ignore
every package they receive.

B

Black King Bar

Should we purchase his auctions?

Mail them to SNK USA?

I know that Slug 3 and Strikers are a boot.

Their "Get-Rich" scheme is about to come to a screeching halt!

Whos in?

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
This has already been done/tried.

They went to search his house and they found nothing, he doesn’t keep this stuff there apparently.

So if all they get are a few items off some reseller on eBay he’s not “big tyme” enough to spend the cash on to stop.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
well, somehow you have to prove you got the games from him.

maybe we should just call snk usa and ask them if they even care first?

they might want to go after the manufacturer, than some small fry ebay distributor.

B

Black King Bar

Where do you guys think this stock is coming from?

We as a community need to make a stand.

When did anyone ever search his house?

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
yeah, he told me his house has been raided, but they found nothing.

guess he hides it.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
How to Take Japhei Down

332.jpg

B

Black King Bar

c.t.h said:
yeah, he told me his house has been raided, but they found nothing.

guess he hides it.

Why do I think that he is lying?

His house has never been raided.

If you have agents raid your house, in search for bootlegs, drugs whatever and there is a computer there, it WILL be taken.

He is a liar.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
okay, then i guess he's lying.

they probably just had a warrant to look for neo games, and they found none.

ya know?

B

Black King Bar

Back on track...

Any input will help.

We all want him to be brought down.

If someone could contact SNK USA and see if they will help as c.t.h. suggested, that would be a good first step.

I'm willing to put up my own money and buy his auctions.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Black King Bar said:
Why do I think that he is lying?

His house has never been raided.

If you have agents raid your house, in search for bootlegs, drugs whatever and there is a computer there, it WILL be taken.

He is a liar.

I'm with you on this one. My cousin's E-mail account got hacked by some kids he went to school with. They used it to threaten an algebra teacher. Next day, every computer in the house was removed as 'evidence'.

A neighbor of mine was complaining that his computer was taken too. He was selling weed, and they said they wanted to see if he was using his E-mail account to arrange the buying and selling.

If anyone raided his house on the premise that he was selling boots over the INTERNET, he wouldn't have a computer to tell you about it with.

As for the plan to take Jephie down, I think we should just SNK-USA with links to his auctions of carts that don't exist. It's the SvCC auctions that would have pissed them off the most. We should have E-mailed them a link of every one.

I think if they get 1,000 E-mail complaints about an auction being a boot, and maybe have one sent to them as proof, they'll realize that thier fans are trying to save thier ass and do something.

Also, all SNK would have to do is call Ebay and threaten one law suit...they wouldn't even need proof, just a threat, and Jephie&friends would be out of business.

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
What about people stop buying from him??? That is how most companies go bankrupt...

I am just not syaing this... we all know that a lot of members from this board buy from him.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Black King Bar said:
What about physical evidence?

Ebay isn't a right. Thier EULA states that they can deny anyone access for any reason. That basically means that if they get a threat from a company, you're history.

They don't NEED evidence, and without Ebay, what's he going to do? Word spreads like wildfire on these boards, and no one is dumb enough to buy from someone that isn't allowed on Ebay anymore.

Without a market, he's just got piles of worthless ruined plastic.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
i think the thing is, SNK doesn't care about japhei - he's the tail of the snake, they want the head: the bootleg factories. he's not the only one peddling bootlegs on ebay.

i think SNK would rather devote their resources to the bigger fish.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
c.t.h said:
i think the thing is, SNK doesn't care about japhei - he's the tail of the snake, they want the head: the bootleg factories. he's not the only one peddling bootlegs on ebay.

i think SNK would rather devote their resources to the bigger fish.

Since it would take SNK almost no effort to get his accounts on Ebay shut down, I have to think you're right.

They're letting this go on. Maybe they don't care, maybe they're hoping to find the 'big fish', who knows? But they aren't doing anything, and we can't do it for them.

-------------

One thing just occured to me...Since Shawn is a legit seller, and licenced to distribute SNK stuff, he might have enough sway to get Ebay to look into it without SNK getting directly involved. If he, Treu and a few others all put in complaints...maybe saying that they were trying to buy stock, and ended up with worthless boots, they might listen. Hell, I'll send my KOF '98 boot I got from Carol's Collectables before I knew it was Jephie.

Maybe they'd listen to someone who sounded official, because then Jephie would have a hard time claiming that he's just some jerk who's out to get him.

Last edited:
B

Black King Bar

Robert Wallace said:
Just use up all his BIN's and leave negative feedback???

What does that solve?

No. 1, you had no physical proof it was a bootleg

No. 2, he complains to ebay and you get taken out.

No. 3, he leaves you negative feedback.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
yep, they don't really care I guess.

probably because they know japhei is like a cockroach, he'll just keep comin back.

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Black King Bar said:
What does that solve?

No. 1, you had no physical proof it was a bootleg

No. 2, he complains to ebay and you get taken out.

No. 3, he leaves you negative feedback.

Someone can always make a fake account and do it, it would at least piss them off and ruin some of their sales temporarily.

If anyone has any better ideas I'm all for supporting it.