New Old Stock - Discussions and Purchases? The Time is Near :)

B

Black King Bar

I'm planning on buying a few titles, just to have around and play. Its cool to see these titles coming into the market. Imagine what else can be found laying around?

Anyone else plan on buying any specific titles?

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
To be honest, I've always felt the NeoStore's prices were a little high, even on used (less than mint) merchandise. We'll see what's been unearthed however.

I'd love to snag one of those fresh CD systems.

B

Black King Bar

The "rumored" List

50 Alpha Mission
35 Andros Dunos
4 Art of Fighting
8 Baseball Stars
100 Blues Journey
29 Crossed Swords
2 Fatal Fury
125 Ghost Pilots
2 Karnovs Revenge
4 King of the Monster
200 Magician Lord
300 Nam 1975
80 Ninja Combat
80 Riding Hero
27 Robo Army
2 Samurai Showdown
40 Sengoku
40 Super Sidekicks 2
2 Soccer Brawl
80 Super Spy
2 World Heroes 2
2 World Heroes 2 Jet
2 World Heroes

Alpha Mission II, Andros Dunos, Baseball Stars, Blues Journey, Crossed Swords, Ghost Pilots, Magician Lord, NAM-1975

Thats my list.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
It all depends on the prices then Ill go from there. I wouldn't mind some New copies of old games. Then Ill just sell off my near-mint copies for new copies. :)

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Insaneclown said:
It all depends on the prices then Ill go from there. I wouldn't mind some New copies of old games. Then Ill just sell off my near-mint copies for new copies. :)

I agree price is a factor, and they probably will be premium prices.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Re: The "rumored" List

100 Blues Journey
125 Ghost Pilots
200 Magician Lord
300 Nam 1975
80 Ninja Combat
80 Riding Hero
80 Super Spy

Pretty high numbers there, yet I'm only mildly interested in Nam 1975. Maybe I'll pick that up.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
If the prices were resonable and not overly high I would consider getting a few of these when they come in that are common that I don't have.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Re: Re: The "rumored" List

the roker said:

100 Blues Journey
125 Ghost Pilots
200 Magician Lord
300 Nam 1975
80 Ninja Combat
80 Riding Hero
80 Super Spy

I'm betting these titles will have a reletively low price point. I mean look at what Shawn was selling Super Dodge Ball kits at when he had a large #.

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
Re: Re: Re: The "rumored" List

EvilMike said:
I'm betting these titles will have a reletively low price point. I mean look at what Shawn was selling Super Dodge Ball kits at when he had a large #.

meh, I don't believe MVS fans will spend the huge amounts of money that AES fans will.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Just to let you all know:

The prices of these carts will be very attractive so I suggest you save up some money and support the neo store, I know I am.

The whole debacle with the prices shawn put on those new home cart systems seems to have tainted the mind set of most people here. all I can say is this:

New home cart systems: low # of them found: higher price

New home carts: TONS found over the past year. hand fulls of titles have become absurdley common= cheap

New cd systems: a LARGE lot of systems has recently been found, MUCH larger than the home cart systems that Shawn found. that compared with the fact that new or used..... NEO CD SHIT IS't THAT COLLETIBLE AND GOES PRETTY CHEAP!
therefore: CD stuff = Cheap Prices (at least I should hope. mispricing these, as well as if they actually sold out at such prices) would be absolutely morbid)