2 new high quality ms5 videos

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
Wow, those are very clear vids....... umm, they wouldnt happen to be from a rom dump would they? (I'm making this assumption based on the clarity of the vids and the fact that they are from a place called 'Emulacity').

And no, I'm not a ROM whore - stop giving me nasty looks.

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
Heh, files placed under _private/

I'd place a spoiler-warning on the second vid, and yes, these vids are recorded from an emulator

..or an $800+ RGB framegrabber

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
Wolferaizer said:
Ever heard of Camtasia? A desktop recorder.

Yep, but I was thinking more in the ways of - take video output from the JAMMA harness and capture it. Output from those have fooled people into thinking that some games have been emulated and whatnot :) friend's got one worth $900 from some years ago

The way the videos are done, green screen to black then game made me think that this may have been captures in a legit way - guy (or gal) plays up to a certain point, activates captures, the unit revs up and records the output

Oh come on people, these videos aren't much better than others we've seen. Compression losses are better and its definately screencaptured.

I do not however get sound.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm not getting any sound either. :\

T

TheDjinn

Hmm. I can't get them to play in any of my video players. It keeps showing an error.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I may have to get a recording device so I can get vids from mine... but I know JACK about doing that. Any ideas?

Spike

KMGor

Morden's Lackey
Man, that slide looks genuinely cool and useful. I wish an arcade around here had it so I could try the game out.